Connect with us

Politics

UPDATE: Judge Moore’s Accuser Still Refuses to Give Deposition

The Judge wants to get to the bottom of Leigh Corfman’s accusations.

Published

on

After more than a year, the woman who accused Judge Roy Moore of sexual misconduct during his 2017 U.S. Senate bid still has not given a deposition about the alleged incident.

“On Friday, Moore’s attorneys filed in court a ‘renewed motion to compel Leigh Corfman to appear for a deposition,'” according to Alabama.com.

Corfman’s deposition is key. It will be the first time that she accuses Moore under oath, facing the penalty of perjury. So far, she has only recounted her story to The Washington Post, which gleefully ran with the accusations just 32 days before the election.

Trending: FBI Spooks Cover for ANTIFA Terrorists, Absolving Them From Their Role in Nationwide Riots

“The 320-word press release summarized that Corfman has not given a deposition, Moore has given a deposition, said that Moore had filed a motion to dismiss ‘Corfman’s frivolous lawsuit’ (the first time more than a year ago) and closed with ‘Where is Leigh Corfman? It’s been a year!'” the report said of Judge Moore’s latest legal action.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The demand for a deposition comes in the context of dueling defamation suits – one by Corfman, who sued the Judge simply for denying the allegations against him, and a countersuit by Moore against Corfman for defaming him.

Not only has Moore been deposed under oath, he also took and passed a polygraph test in response to the allegations. Big League Politics reported:

The evidence continues to add up showing that Judge Roy Moore was mugged during his 2017 campaign for U.S. Senate.

Monday, the Judge released the results of a polygraph test, which he took voluntarily, that asked questions regarding whether he ever had a sexual relationship with his primary accuser, Leigh Corfman. Moore passed with flying colors.

In a press release, representatives for Moore said:

On December 19, 2017, Judge Roy Moore took an official polygraph examination, regarding his accusers. To this day no one but Judge Moore has sworn under oath multiple times as to the false allegations that were brought against him during his run for United States Senate in 2017.  This polygraph extends to include questions about not only Corfman but also Nelson and Johnson as these three are the ONLY ones who have accused him of any sexual misconduct.  Judge Moore has also been present for deposition. To this day Leigh Corfman and her attorneys refuse to answer questions about Judge Moore’s residence and/or vehicle. Furthermore, neither her or her attorneys have agreed for us to take Corfman’s deposition.  As illustrated in the document Judge Moore proved to give a truthful account and successfully passed the polygraph.

The Judge wants to get to the bottom of Corfman’s accusations, but so far, Corfman has failed to comply.

Politics

Former Defense Secretary ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis Endorses Rioting Leftist Mobs, Blames Trump for Division

Trump said he was a Democrat, and he wasn’t kidding.

Published

on

Former Secretary of Defense James Mattis has endorsed the rioters who are laying waste to America while blaming his former boss President Donald Trump for being responsible for all the division in the country.

“I have watched this week’s unfolding events, angry and appalled,” Mattis wrote. “The words ‘Equal Justice Under Law’ are carved in the pediment of the United States Supreme Court. This is precisely what protesters are rightly demanding. It is a wholesome and unifying demand—one that all of us should be able to get behind.”

He made excuses for the widespread rioting and violence, essentially pissing on the faces of everyone who has been victimized by the mob.

“We must not be distracted by a small number of lawbreakers. The protests are defined by tens of thousands of people of conscience who are insisting that we live up to our values—our values as people and our values as a nation,” Mattis wrote.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“We must reject and hold accountable those in office who would make a mockery of our Constitution,” he added.

Mattis put the blame on the violence being perpetrated by the savages in the streets solely on the shoulders of his former boss.

“Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us,” Mattis wrote. “We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society. This will not be easy, as the past few days have shown, but we owe it to our fellow citizens; to past generations that bled to defend our promise; and to our children.”

He then compared Trump’s style of governance to that of Hitler in Nazy Germany, showing his ideology is no different than the ANTIFA terrorists who have led the violent displays throughout the country.

‘The Nazi slogan for destroying us … was “Divide and Conquer.” Our American answer is “In Union there is Strength.”’ We must summon that unity to surmount this crisis—confident that we are better than our politics,” Mattis said.

He said that cities should be allowed to burn, and the military should do nothing to help people who are losing everything to the mob. Mattis only believes that the military should be used to play world place, never to protect the homeland.

“We must reject any thinking of our cities as a ‘battlespace’ that our uniformed military is called upon to ‘dominate.’ At home, we should use our military only when requested to do so, on very rare occasions, by state governors. Militarizing our response, as we witnessed in Washington, D.C., sets up a conflict—a false conflict—between the military and civilian society,” Mattis wrote.

“It erodes the moral ground that ensures a trusted bond between men and women in uniform and the society they are sworn to protect, and of which they themselves are a part. Keeping public order rests with civilian state and local leaders who best understand their communities and are answerable to them,” he added.

Big League Politics has reported on how Mattis’ carefully crafted public image is a fraud. He pushed for taxpayer money to be used for elective surgery for mentally-ill transgender military personnel:

President Donald Trump has resurrected an idea pitched early in his presidency. He is planning to remove individuals from the military who do not want to be recognized by their birth gender, a move that was previously obstructed by former Defense Secretary James Mattis, within the next 30 days…

Politico explains how Mattis abused his authority to stand in the way of the Commander-in-Chief’s order:

“When Trump tweeted his order that the military ban transgender personnel, Mattis tried to walk it back but ultimately failed. After the White House followed up the tweet with formal guidance, Mattis ordered a six-month policy review headed by his top deputy and generals from each of the military branches.

While the reviews were underway, the existing Obama-era policies that allowed troops to be open about their transgender status — and in some cases receive government-funded sex-reassignment surgeries — remained in place.

But the review ended with Mattis largely acquiescing to Trump, recommending in a memo to the president that “persons with a history or diagnosis of gender dysphoria” be “disqualified from military service except under limited circumstances.”

Trump followed through in March by formally ordering a ban based on Mattis’ recommendation — although that policy is now being contested in several court cases.”

It seems Trump was right when he said that Mattis was a Democrat all along.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending