W.H.O. Leader: Now We Must Snatch People From Their Homes to Defeat Coronavirus Pandemic

Dr. Michael Ryan, who serves as executive director of the World Health Organization (WHO) Health Emergencies Programme, is ready to take the coronavirus emergency measures to the next level. He wants to invade people’s homes and take their loved ones in order to protect the public health.
“In most parts of the world, due to lockdown, most of the transmission that’s actually happening in many countries now is happening in the household at family level,” Ryan said last week. “In some senses, transmission has been taken off the streets and pushed back into family units.”
“Now, we need to go and look in families to find those people who may be sick and remove them and isolate them in a safe and dignified manner,” he added.
The chilling clip can be seen here.
Fox News host Tucker Carlson took Ryan to task on his titular primetime TV show for attempting to exploit the coronavirus panic in order to institute naked authoritarianism.
“Now, that’s not something under normal circumstances, officials casually drop during briefings. It is the kind of statement that might trigger violence. People don’t respond well when you threaten to take their kids,” Carlson explained on Monday.
“But Ryan said it like it was no big deal, and that’s how the media treated it. His threat didn’t make headlines in any of the major newspapers in this country. That’s the kind of moment we’re in,” he added.
Carlson was at the forefront of right-wing voices urging President Trump and other leaders to take the coronavirus pandemic seriously, but he now believes that the pendulum has swung too far in the opposite direction. The crackdown on civil liberties and economic production has the potential to be far worse for the public than the coronavirus itself.
“A year from now — and we should think about this — how will all of us feel about the decisions we’ve made in the face of this pandemic? Is there a single person who sincerely expects the coronavirus itself will hurt more people in the end than the damage we’re causing in our response to it? Probably not,” Carlson said.
He believes that Americans should keep the coronavirus pandemic in perspective, rather than listening to the fear-mongering of anointed experts looking to exploit a power-grab opportunity for globalism.
“Our professional class doesn’t have much interest in middle-class job loss or its consequences. We know that because they’ve essentially ignored it for decades, not to mention the family disintegration and the drug epidemic it has spawned,” Carlson said “So far, about 10,000 Americans have died from the Wuhan coronavirus. That number will rise, and it will likely include people you know. That’s a tragedy. But it’s not the only tragedy in progress in this country.”
“In 2018, more than 67,000 Americans died of drug overdoses. The year before, more than 70,000 died. That’s more than the entire population of the towns most of us grew up in. And those totals are far lower than the real number, according to people who study the question,” he added.
Ryan is just one of many scientists who has no respect for civil liberties, private property, and basic human rights. They are capitalizing on the coronavirus pandemic and using it as a way to push authoritarian globalism.
Share: