The Washington Post is coming under scrutiny following news that Robert Mueller is not recommending prison time for President Donald Trump’s original national security adviser General Michael Flynn.
The Jeff Bezos-owned WaPo is, of course, complicit in the destruction of accurate journalism in this country according to many observers, and now in this enlightened Trump Age the people are realizing the extent to which mainstream newspapers do the bidding of the corrupt out-of-control Deep State. (READ: Washington Post Quotes McCain Flunky Who Passed On Debunked Trump Dossier).
Julie Kelly writes on Twitter, “It’s interesting to reread the press coverage on Flynn as this went down in 2/2017. Who orchestrated his downfall? Yates, Clapper and Brennan What journo first reported the anonymous and illegal leaks on Flynn’s convos? WashPo Adam Entous…The same Adam Entous believed to be one of the journos cited in the James Wolfe indictment and who broke the story on Carter Page’s FISA…”
Here’s what the WaPo’s Adam Entous, Ellen Nakashima, and Philip Rucker reported on February 13, 2017, as the Deep State was claiming its first principled America-loving scalp in the Trump White House:
The acting attorney general informed the Trump White House late last month that she believed Michael Flynn had misled senior administration officials about the nature of his communications with the Russian ambassador to the United States, and warned that the national security adviser was potentially vulnerable to Russian blackmail, current and former U.S. officials said.
The message, delivered by Sally Q. Yates and a senior career national security official to the White House counsel, was prompted by concerns that Flynn, when asked about his calls and texts with the Russian diplomat, had told Vice President-elect Mike Pence and others that he had not discussed the Obama administration sanctions on Russia for its interference in the 2016 election, the officials said. It is unclear what the White House counsel, Donald McGahn, did with the information.
Flynn resigned Monday night in the wake of revelations about his contacts with the Russian ambassador.
In the waning days of the Obama administration, James R. Clapper Jr., who was the director of national intelligence, and John Brennan, the CIA director at the time, shared Yates’s concerns and concurred with her recommendation to inform the Trump White House. They feared that “Flynn had put himself in a compromising position” and thought that Pence had a right to know that he had been misled, according to one of the officials, who, like others, spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss intelligence matters.
A senior Trump administration official said before Flynn’s resignation that the White House was aware of the matter, adding that “we’ve been working on this for weeks.”
Washington Post passage ends
I reported in detail how Peter Strzok and Sally Yates took down General Flynn in a plot that also involved — directly or not — Vice President Mike Pence. As I wrote in my piece “NOT GUILTY: How Peter Strzok SET UP General Flynn”:
As President Donald Trump calls for an end to the Robert Mueller investigation based on former Mueller team member Peter Strzok’s blatant unlawful attempts to personally target Trump, the case against General Michael Flynn is also becoming more precarious due to Strzok’s involvement.
In fact, Strzok personally set up General Flynn, the original Trump White House national security adviser.
On January 24, 2017, Peter Strzok interviewed General Michael Flynn inside the White House alongside another agent. Flynn’s lawyer was not present. Flynn apparently did not tell the White House about his meeting. Guess who did? Sally Yates, the anti-Trump deputy attorney general whose underling told the FBI to shut down the Clinton Foundation case. Yates informed the White House on January 26 that Flynn met with the FBI.
That was the beginning of the end for the original Trump White House.
Strzok was close personal friends with the foreign intelligence judge Rudolph Contreras who accepted General Flynn’s guilty plea. Contreras recused himself after he already accepted Flynn’s guilty plea.
Strzok and Page detailed their plan to meet with Contreras in a July 25, 2016 series of texts:
PAGE: “Rudy is on the [Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court]! Did you know that? Just appointed two months ago.”
STRZOK: “I did. I need to get together with him.”
PAGE: “said he’d gotten on a month or two ago at a graduation party we were both at.”
Mueller reportedly coerced Flynn into pleading guilty by threatening the general’s son Mike Flynn Jr., whom Hillary Clinton clearly referred to in a tweet expressing anger at Flynn Jr. for tweeting about the Comet Pizza-Gate story.
Evidence now clearly shows that General Michael Flynn was targeted for prosecution under a charge of lying to federal investigators because Robert Mueller was trying to flip him into participating in the “Russia” probe against President Donald Trump.
Flynn, who was felled by his alleged lie to Vice President Pence, was the first scalp claimed by the media in the Trump administration, which opened up the floodgates for a while on administration firings before Trump recently consolidated more control of his administration.
Peter D’Abrosca reported: The latest bit of explosive information from special counsel Robert S. Mueller’s investigation shows that the FBI deliberately chose to prosecute General Michael Flynn, though they had no reason to believe he was lying to them.
On Friday, the House Intelligence Committee released an unredacted version of their final report on Russia, and the unredacted documents tell a completely different story than their redacted counterparts.
“Deputy Director McCabe stated that, ‘we really had not substantiated anything particularly significant against General Flynn,’” says the newly unredacted version of the document.
But why would this have been redacted in the first place? The public was under the impression that Flynn lied to the FBI. McCabe says plainly that that there was no case against Flynn.
“The two people who interviewed [Flynn] didn’t think he was lying, [which] was not [a] great beginning of a false statement case,” McCabe told the House Intel Committee.
But it gets worse. Disgraced former FBI director James Comey was in on the scheme.
“Director Comey testified to the Committee that ‘the agents…discerned no physical indications of deception,’” the original redacted report says. “They didn’t see any change in posture, in tone, in inflection, in eye contact. They saw nothing that indicated to them that he knew he was lying to them.”
“General Flynn pleaded guilty to making a false statement to the Federal Bureau of Investigation regarding his December 2016 conversations with Ambassador Kislyak, even though the Federal Bureau of Investigation agents did not detect any deception during Flynn’s interview,” it continues.
But the Mueller tactics did box the Flynn family into a legal corner and a financial hole, as it was supposed to. We also reported that General Flynn was forced to put his house up for sale in order to meet the constant requirements of his legal bills.
Media Lied: President Trump Did Not Claim Operation Desert Storm Occurred During the Vietnam War
The corporate media has been peddling an edited clip.
The mainstream media falsely reported that President Donald Trump confused the setting of ‘Operation Desert Storm,’ a military name for the 1990 Gulf War, during a July 4th speech on the White House lawn on Sunday. The media accused President Trump of falsely stating that Desert Storm was a military operation that took place during the Vietnam War.
Liberals associated with political organizations such as the Lincoln Project and media groups such as PoliticusUSA displayed edited video clips and made dishonest claims that the President had conflated Operation Desert Storm and the Vietnam war, hoping to score a partisan political point.
Trump just said we fought Operation Desert Storm in the jungles of Vietnam, but please tell us again which Presidential candidate lacks cognitive functions.
— Nick Jack Pappas (@Pappiness) July 5, 2020
In contrast to the claims of partisan liberals, President Trump clearly drew a distinction between combat operations in Vietnam and in Kuwait in 1990, having referred to the events in successive fashion.
Try posting the full clip instead of clipping it out of context. pic.twitter.com/tnBRP0E5dj
— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) July 5, 2020
Other mainstream media pundits and journalists shared claims that Trump had made the mistake, going on to delete their false claims after the erroneous nature of the claim became apparent on social media. Twitter ultimately ended up labeling the claims that the President conflated the two as “manipulated media,” possibly hoping to score credibility with conservatives by executing the bare minimum of content moderation as the platform rampantly censors the free speech of President Trump, conservatives, and right-wingers.
A reporter from MSNBC is yet to delete her tweet falsely accusing the President of confusing Desert Storm and Vietnam, even after the clip she originally retweeted has been delete in acknowledgment of its dishonesty.
Operation Desert Storm…in the jungles of…Vietnam. https://t.co/QEr698vhJ4
— Katie Phang (@KatiePhang) July 4, 2020
These are some very dishonest people, folks.
States2 days ago
Black Lives Matter Terrorists Show Up to Louisiana Courthouse with Guns to Menace Pro-Statue Protesters
Tech3 days ago
Twitter Software Engineer Advocates for Kidnapping and Violently Abusing Children of Republicans
Big League Wellness3 days ago
Dr. Fauci, NIAID Considers Purposefully Infecting Patients with COVID-19 to Develop Vaccine
Violent Left3 days ago
Minnesota Governor Asking President Trump to Declare Riots a Federal Disaster In Hope of Receiving Bailout Funds
Tech3 days ago
Reddit Forced to Amend New Terms of Service After Carving Out Hate Speech Exemption Against Whites
Campaign 20204 days ago
NEW: Trump Ad Breaks Down Consequences of “Defund the Police”
States4 days ago
Fact Check: Texas Governor Greg Abbott’s Executive Order DOES NOT Mandate Wearing Face Masks
Big League Wellness3 days ago
New York Partygoers Face Subpoenas, $2K-Per-Day Fines for Refusing to Submit to Mandatory Contact Tracing