Connect with us

States

WATCH: Child Protective Services Rips 4-Year-Old Child From Family in Heartbreaking Video

The land of the free is no more.

Published

on

Texas Child Protective Services (CPS) forcibly removed a four-year-old boy from his home in June, and the family is desperately trying to get their son back from what they consider a state-sponsored kidnapping.

The horrifying video of the Soviet-style raid on the Pardo family to take their son Drake away from them can be seen here:

Trending: WATCH: Black Lives Matter Protestors Overwhelmed by Counter-Demonstrators in Springfield, Oregon

According to court documents, CPS claims that Drake’s mother Ashley Pardo is “exaggerating and lying about [her son’s] symptoms and conditions” and “demanding an unnecessary surgical procedure to place a G-tube.” The family had previously filed a complaint against the Children’s Medical Center alleging negligence after doctors refused to see Blake after he was taken to the facility.

take our poll - story continues below

Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense?

  • VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“The affidavit says two different gastrointestinal doctors have advised against the procedure, yet the mother has been actively looking for a third GI doctor,” the Texas news outlet InForney points out.

The Pardo family has repeatedly been denied access to their children by the courts. In a recent hearing on Aug. 9, the CPS declared that “Ashley and Daniel Pardo had to make a complete admission of guilt before they can get their son back.”

Jeremy Newman, who works as the director of public policy for the Texas Home School Coalition, believes that the claims made against Ashley are false.

“According to Dr. Dakil’s uncontested testimony at the hearing, the family has only switched doctors one time,” Newman said to the Christian Post, referring to the doctor who has treated Blake since he was an infant.

“They switched from one doctor inside Children’s to another doctor inside the exact same office. The reason for this switch, which Dr. Dakil admitted she was not aware of the reason, is because the first doctor refused to visit Drake for several days while he was admitted to the hospital. The family fired him, switched to another doctor in the same office, and filed a formal complaint against the first doctor,” he added.

Newman also says that claims made by CPS misrepresent the concerns of a mother who wanted the best for her son that has been treated for “epilepsy, sleep apnea, immunodeficiency and fevers, autism, behavioral problems, cerebral palsy, dysautonomia, developmental delays and problems with feeding and swallowing.”

“She also testified that she wanted Drake to have a feeding study to determine whether he needed a feeding tube. She acknowledged in testimony that the only reason the family had declined the feeding study is that it is a 12-week in-patient study and they were unable to afford it,” Newman said.

“The family learned for the first time at the hearing that there was also an option for a local feeding study conducted by another facility. The family said they were happy to do this study but had never been told about it,” he added.

The Texas Home School Coalition claims that the boy was ripped from his family even though CPS had:

1. never seen or talked to the child;
2. not seen or talked to the parents;
3. not seen or talked to family members;
4. not seen or talked to neighbors;
5. not conducted a background investigation;
6. not attempted to resolve the issue without removal;
7. refused to disclose the allegations to the parents or to their lawyer;
8. misquoted and misrepresented a hospital doctor’s affidavit to obtain the court order and;
9. had no firsthand knowledge of any wrong doing by the parents;

Republican state senator Bob Hall of Edgewood is speaking out on behalf of the family, who was served a gag order by a judge on July 2. He believes the Pardo family is being punished because of a personal agenda.

“Doing so, in essence, showed the family’s attorney that she was from the government, she could do anything to that family that she wanted to do, when the attorney indicated he was going to take the case up the CPS chain of command,” Hall wrote in an op/ed. “Knowing that judges, for self-protection, almost always side with CPS was the only path to ensure that she got ‘a pelt for her belt.’”

For more information on how to help the Pardo family, visit bringdrakehome.com

States

EMAIL LEAK: Nashville Dem Mayor’s Office Colludes to Hide Data Indicating Restaurants and Bars Were Not COVID-19 Hotspots

Leaked emails have shown the Dems are deceiving on COVID-19.

Published

on

Democrat leaders of Nashville, Tenn. have been exposed for colluding to hide data showing that bars and restaurants were not major transmission points of COVID-19 despite the fake news hype.

Some of the top advisors of Nashville Mayor John Cooper have been indicated in a plot to hide information that might alleviate some of the mass hysteria related to COVID-19, which has crippled small businesses including bars and restaurants.

While Democrats have looked the other way with regards to mass protests featuring violent communists and anti-white thugs, they have incessantly demonized restaurant owners and bar owners throughout the pandemic. The contents of this email leak suggest that Democrats are targeting restaurants and bars to punish the American people and hurt the economy to hurt President Trump’s re-election chances.

The controversy stems from findings by the state’s contact tracing team. They determined on June 30 that nursing homes and construction were major hot spots for the spread of COVID-19, with each category logging over a thousand cases of the virus. However, bars and restaurants accounted for only 22 cases. The Mayor’s officials schemed to keep this information away from the public.

take our poll - story continues below

Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense?

  • VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“This isn’t going to be publicly released, right? Just info for Mayor’s Office?” asked Leslie Waller of the health department.

“Correct, not for public consumption,” senior advisor Benjamin Eagles added.

This created the de facto policy of keeping the information under wraps by the Mayor’s office. The health department refused to confirm the numbers when they were asked about them during the summer by the press.

Tennessee Lookout reporter Nate Rau asked: “The figure you gave of ‘more than 80’ does lead to a natural question: If there have been over 20,000 positive cases of COVID-19 in Davidson and only 80 or so are traced to restaurants and bars, doesn’t that mean restaurants and bars aren’t a very big problem?”

Health department official Brian Todd said to five health department officials: “Please advise how you recommend I respond.”

The whistleblower, whose name was redacted from emails, reportedly responded at the time: “My two cents. We have certainly refused to give counts per bar because those numbers are low per site. We could still release the total though, and then a response to the over 80 could be because that number is increasing all the time and we don’t want to say a specific number.”

Nashville Councilman Steve Glover is up in arms about the Democrat officials plotting to keep the people scared and in the dark regarding COVID-19 numbers.

“We raised taxes 34 percent and put hundreds literally thousands of people out of work that are now worried about losing their homes, their apartments…and we did it on bogus data. That should be illegal,” Glover said to FOX 17 News about the Democrats omitting this crucial information from the public.

This is not the only instance of the COVID-19 numbers being fudged to keep the panic alive with the beleaguered public. There has been constant subterfuge from globalists to convince the public that the lockdown is necessary.

Big League Politics has reported on the staggering overstatement of COVID-19 case numbers by reporting facilities in Florida:

The Florida Department of Health is scrambling after fraud was discovered in how COVID-19 testing rates were being reported across the state.

After the health department released a report showing a stunning statewide positivity rate of 11 percent, analysis of the numbers revealed severe irregularities. Many labs reported 100 percent positivity, meaning that every test came back positive.

In addition to the labs reporting 100 percent positivity, there were other testing facilities that reported abnormal levels of positive tests. FOX 35 found that Centra Care reported that 83 people who submitted tests were all counted as positive. The Orlando Veteran’s Affairs Medical Center reported a 76 percent positivity rate, NCF Diagnostics reported tests at a 88 percent positivity rate, and Orlando Health reported a 98 percent positivity rate.

Orlando Health has admitted that the results from the health department’s report are dubious. They said that their positivity rate was only 9.4 percent, not 98 percent as it was shown in the report. This casts major doubt regarding the accuracy of the total cases that have been reported in Florida.

The fake news has used Florida as an example to bolster their COVID-19 mass hysteria due to all of the supposed cases that were popping up throughout the state.

There have been reports of COVID-19 case numbers being faked in Texas as well:

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott announced last week that the number of new COVID-19 cases was erroneous, with an artificially high number of cases, due to system upgrades and coding errors with their reporting system.

Abbott explained that the Texas Department of State Health Services brought in a data team to review the suspect numbers. The positivity rates reached a stunning 24.5 percent last Wednesday, which caused the media alarmists to create more hysteria among the beleaguered masses.

DSHS press officer Lara Anton said that this happened because of a computer update that occurred on Aug. 1, resulting in positives being uploaded into the system multiple times. Coding errors were also discovered in one hospital lab and another commercial lab that resulted in additional positives being counted to the total.

Dallas County Director of Health and Human Services Dr. Phillip Huang made excuses for the glaring errors which are being used to shutter certain businesses throughout Texas.

“We are still dealing with paper faxes of lab data and lab reports – hundreds of those a day that we’re having to deal with,” Huang said.

“The systems have not really been designed to handle this many numbers,” he added. “It’s an unprecedented situation we’re dealing with.”

While the so-called experts would like to make it appear as if this some kind of honest mistake, irregularities in the reporting have steadily occurred throughout the country.

Democrats have engineered this scamdemic and cannot give up on the lie because they would be held accountable for the needless damage they have caused to the American people for political purposes.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending