Connect with us

White House

WATCH: Comey Denied Under Oath That There Was Any Obstruction During His Investigations

Published

on

As the media continues their fit of hysterics over a memo that an anonymous person supposedly saw and told the New York Times about, the liberal media is conveniently forgetting to mention that former FBI Director James Comey already testified under oath that there was no obstruction from the White House.

The memo, and latest tool in the political hit job against the will of voters, allegedly states that Trump had told Comey during a meeting in February that he hoped he would get over the witch hunt against General Mike Flynn.

However, testifying before the Senate Judiciary Committee on FBI oversight on May 3, Comey himself admit that there had been no politically motivated interference during his tenure.

Trending: Minneapolis Democratic Mayor Asking for $55 Million Federal Bailout to Repair Race Riot Damages

When asked by Senator Mazie Hirono if the Attorney General or senior officials at the Department of Justice could halt an FBI investigation that they do not agree with, Comey responded that they could, in theory. He added that during his time at the FBI, he was never in a situation where he was told to stop an investigation for political purposes.

“It would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that — without an appropriate purpose. I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we don’t see a case there and so you ought to stop investing resources in it. But I’m talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal. It’s not happened in my experience,” Comey testified before the Senate.

The statement the Times reported, if true, was also not serious enough for Comey to report the situation to the Attorney General or Department of Justice.

So which is it? Did the Times report fake news handed to them by someone with an agenda, or did Comey lie to the Senate?

Judging by the New York Times’ rush to publish unsubstantiated claims as fact in recent times, the first option would be a reasonable assumption.

Earlier this month, the Times, quoting three unnamed “Congressional officials,” alleged that Comey went to Rod J. Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general, for additional funds. They noted that Rosenstein is also the one who wrote the Justice Department memo that supported Comey’s firing.

Rosenstein is the highest official involved in the Russian investigation, as Attorney General Jeff Sessions has recused himself.

Interestingly, Sarah Isgur Flores, the director of public affairs at the Department of Justice, flatly denied that Comey asked for more money or more resources — and unlike the Times’ sources, she was willing to go on record with her name.

To add insult to the fake news’ injury, Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe also denied their accusation.

Given the Times’ recent track record with anonymous sources, perhaps it is time for the America to demand full documents or recordings to accompany their wild tales, at least until they can earn back the trust of the public. 

White House

Defense Secretary Confirms White House Will Let Cities Burn and Let Mobs Loot Without Military Intervention

The White House seems content to let America burn on their watch.

Published

on

Defense Secretary Mark Esper has made it clear that the Trump administration will not be intervening with federal forces to put down mobs in cities that have been on fire for days amidst leftist riots and strife.

Esper started his press conference by bemoaning the “horrible crime” committed by police officer Derek Chauvin against serial felon George Floyd in the Minneapolis streets and said all the cops involved should “be held accountable for his murder.”

“With great sympathy, I want to extend the deepest of condolences to the family and friends of George Floyd, for me and the department,” Esper said during a briefing at the Pentagon.

“Racism is real in America, and we must all do our very best to recognize it, to confront it, and to eradicate it,” he added, echoing Black Lives Matter talking points.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Esper made it clear that there are no plans to unleash military on the streets to restore order. He claimed that the emergency going on right now did not indicate the need for this kind of response. Esper is apparently content to let the streets burn, property be destroyed, and law enforcement to be run down in the streets like dogs without intervening.

“The option to use active-duty forces in a law enforcement role should only be used as a matter of last resort and only in the most urgent and dire of situations. We are not in one of those situations now,” Esper said.

Esper should tell that to retired St. Louis police captain David Dorn, the 77-year-old man who was gunned down in the streets by rioting savages on Tuesday morning.

Big League Politics reported:

Dorn, who retired from the St. Louis Police Department in 2007, was found dead around 2:30AM on Tuesday morning. Surveillance camera footage revealed that he had been shot and killed by a looter as he was defending Lee’s Pawn and Jewelry.

His wife, Ann Marie Dorn, who still works for the police department, stated that David was a friend of the pawn shop’s owner and would secure the premises when the burglar’s alarm went off at the property. Dorn was 77 years old.

President Donald Trump mourned for Dorn in a Tuesday Facebook post, pointing to the senior citizen as a tragic casualty of the nationwide race riots that have resulted in widespread death and destruction following the death of George Floyd.

Esper should also tell that this situation is not “urgent and dire” to the family of the U.S. Marshal that was shot in the head by a thug and later pronounced deceased during Las Vegas riots on Monday.

Big League Politics reported:

8 News Now Metro of Las Vegas is reporting that a U.S. Marshal has been killed after being shot in the head during Monday’s race riots.

Reports emerged late on Monday that a U.S. Marshal had been killed during a shootout with an armed rioter near the city’s federal courthouse.

8 News Now originally reported that the marshal had been shot in the head. The shooting death appeared to take place after the evening’s protest and riot activities had been contained by law enforcement, perhaps suggesting that an armed rioter intentionally targeted law enforcement in the shooting.

Because of deep state bureaucrats like Esper, President Trump is watching his country descend into chaos and anarchy while doing little other than offering bluster as his nation burns.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending