L Lin Wood, the attorney representing Covington Catholic student Nicholas Sandmann and his family, released a chilling video showing how the lies about the teenager were spread in the mainstream media.
The video, titled “Nick Sandmann vs. Media Giants,” tells the story of how the 16-year-old student was framed by the media as a vile racist.
“Last January, 16 year old Nicholas Sandmann was falsely targeted, attacked, vilified, and threatened,” the video opens, “The Washington Post, owned by the richest man in the world, led the print media’s false attacks on Nicholas’s reputation, CNN led the broadcast media’s charge against Nicholas.”
Wood’s video claims both the Washington Post and CNN spread lies about Sandmann for the purpose of advancing their own “financial and political agendas,” and notes that even after raw video of the altercation between Sandmann and Native American activist Nathan Phillips, both outlets doubled down on the debunked story.
The video showed an excerpt of Bill Mahr saying, “I blame that f*cking kid, what a little prick,” along with other mainstream media figures spreading lies to illustrate how Sandmann’s reputation has been damaged.
Pledging to reform our nation’s media, the narrator then asked “How long will we allow these media giants to tear at the fabric of our lives to further their own agendas? Will they ever be held accountable?”
The narrator then adds that the media will be held accountable because of the lawsuits launched by Sandmann against CNN and the Washington Post. Both are currently being sued for $250 million in damages by the Sandmann family.
“Nicholas and his legal team will not be stopped until these goliath corporations are held accountable for their lack of journalistic integrity,” said the narrator, “Until then, no one’s reputation is safe.”
It then concludes with a statement from Wood, who added that “If they can get away with this against a 16 year old boy, then we’re all at risk. It has to be changed.”
Reuters Calls Louisville Riots Where Cops Were Shot by Black Lives Matter Terrorists ‘Mostly Peaceful’
After cops were shot in Louisville during widespread Black Lives Matter rioting on Wednesday night, Reuters had the audacity to claim that the demonstrations were “mostly peaceful.”
Demonstrations in Louisville wore on past nightfall in defiance of a 9 p.m. curfew and remained mostly peaceful until several gunshots rang out in the midst of a skirmish between protesters and heavily armed police https://t.co/lvEd2XalpJ pic.twitter.com/L8GrPNrwCg
— Reuters (@Reuters) September 24, 2020
In the Reuters article linked in the tweet, the shooting of the police officers was buried in the article. Instead, editors focused on the race of the cops who returned fire to Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend after he shot at them while they were carrying out a lawful warrant at his home.
“Two white policemen who fired into the apartment of Breonna Taylor, a Black medical worker, will not be prosecuted for her death because their use of force was justified, and a third was charged with endangering her neighbors, Kentucky’s attorney general said on Wednesday,” they wrote.
Reuters buried the lead, opting to demonize the “heavily armed police” who sent the “crowd scurrying for cover,” even though it was the Black Lives Matter/ANTIFA terrorists who shot the law enforcement officers.
Big League Politics reported on the decision by Kentucky officials to charge one of the three officers involved in the shooting death of Taylor:
On September 23, 2020, Jefferson County Judge Annie O’Connell announced that fired detective Brett Hankinson will be indicted on three counts of wanton endangerment for his actions on the night of Breonna Taylor’s death.
Hankison had previously admitted to shooting blindly. Some of those shots were fired into neighboring apartments not into Breonna Taylor’s where her boyfriend had opened fire onto police.
Myles Cosgrove and Jonathan Mattingly, the other two officers involved in a serving a search warrant on the night that Taylor was killed, did not receive any charges.
The city of Louisville was placed under a state of emergency on September 22, when city officials shutdown a significant portion of the city perimeter to traffic. The majority of administrative building and other businesses were boarded up prior to the decision. Louisville has been rocked by riots related to Taylor’s death in March. These riots have been occurring for over 100 days and have resulted in a number of deaths and heated confrontations with law enforcement.
Starting on the night of September 23, there will be a 72-hour curfew in Louisville. The curfew will not apply to people partaking in essential travel, which includes work-related purposes or medical attention. Kentucky National Guard members will be deployed to the city for the purpose of maintaining public order…
Conservatives and nationalists should make it a point to promote healthy debate, while establishing a baseline of public security, to ensure that the country does not spiral further out of control in such times of instability.
Big League Wellness3 days ago
CDC Admits There is No Proof COVID-19 is Airborne Virus and They Have Been Misleading the Public All Along
Big League Guns4 days ago
As Black Lives Matter Terrorists Burn Down America, Ben Shapiro Endorses Gun Control
The Swamp4 days ago
CORRUPT: Hunter Biden Received $3.5 Million From Moscow Mayor’s Wife, Made Payments to Human Trafficking Suspects
Black Lives Matter3 days ago
Say His Name, Rowan Sweeney: 4-Year-Old White Boy Murdered in Ohio by Black Thug in Targeted Execution
Crime3 days ago
Second Arrest Made in Murder of Five-Year Old North Carolina Child Cannon Hinnant
Big League Guns3 days ago
EXCLUSIVE: Michigan-Based Ammo Producer Who Banned Mask-Wearing ‘Thugs’ From Store and Called Gretchen Whitmer a ‘B*tch’ Speaks Out
Riots3 days ago
SHOCK FOOTAGE: Los Angeles Motorist Is Attacked, Swarmed, and Chased by Massive Mob of BLM Thugs
Culture2 days ago
Left-Wing Scholar Pushes to Censor Social Media Accounts Opposing Child Sex Trafficking by Tying Them to QAnon Movement