Police bodycam footage has been released of an officer-involved shooting in Eaton County, Michigan, in which a knife-wielding stabbing suspect attacked a police officer.
The incident in question had occurred on Tuesday, when police responded to a 911 call in which a Quality Dairy clerk reported that the knife-wielding suspect had stabbed a 77-year old man after a confrontation in which the man had asked him to wear him a face mask or leave the business.
“A customer just stabbed another customer over a mask and then took off out of the parking lot,” the clerk told 911.
The stabbing suspect was later hailed by police in a municipal neighborhood, going to step outside of his vehicle in possession of a long knife.
After refusing to drop the weapon, he rushed the responding officer, who fired approximately ten shots before the charging suspect was subdued.
Watch graphic footage of the armed confrontation here:
The knife-wielding suspect was told to drop his weapon at least ten or possibly fifteen times, going on to attack the Eaton County Sheriff’s Deputies anyway.
The female police officer who discharged her weapon can be seen alleviating a failure-to-feed jam on her weapon during the attack, demonstrating considerable tactical skill in the incident.
The knife-wielding suspect, who was later identified as 43-year old Sean Ruis, later died at an area hospital from his injuries.
The sheriff’s deputy who fired her weapon has been placed on administrative leave following the incident, but Eaton County Sheriff Tom Reich has clarified that it is the standard procedure of the agency following any officer-involved shooting.
It’s hard to imagine that the deputy, who has been identified as a 22-year veteran of the force, would face punishment for discharging her weapon against a violent criminal suspect rushing her with a knife.
WATCH: Tucker Carlson Slams New York Times for Planning to Publish his Home Address
An act of political intimidation.
Tucker Carlson slammed the New York Times for plotting to publish his home address in an upcoming doxxing story planned for later this week. Speaking in his first live show since taking a vacation, Tucker called out the plot as a naked act of political intimidation.
The Carlson family already had been forced to move one time, after a mob of ANTIFA protestors showed up outside the primetime anchor’s house. Reporting Carlson’s new address would have resulted in more harassment, something the mainstream media entity sees as journalism.
“So why is the New York Times doing a story on the location of my family’s house? Well, you know why. To hurt us. To injure my wife and kids so I will shut up and stop disagreeing with them. They believe in force. We’ve learned that.”
The New York Times appeared to back down after Tucker’s segment on the matter, claiming that they weren’t planning on publishing Tucker’s new home address.
— NYTimes Communications (@NYTimesPR) July 21, 2020
Tucker had suggested publishing the addresses of leading New York Times operatives, paying back the act of naked intimidation and privacy violation in turn.
It remains to be seen if the liberal media outlet is genuine in backing down on the Tucker doxxing attempt.
Big League Wellness2 days ago
Authors of Pro-Hydroxychloroquine Study Defend Their Work After Being Attacked by Dr. Fauci
States3 days ago
Police Body Cam Video Shows Belligerent George Floyd on Drugs Resisting Arrest Before Death
Around The World3 days ago
BOMBSHELL: Chinese Scientist Who Fled From Country Claims COVID-19 was ‘Created in Military Lab’
Sports3 days ago
NBA, MLB Ratings Tank as Americans Tune Out of Social Justice Onslaught
The Swamp3 days ago
John Podesta “Refused to Concede” In Democratic Election Wargame While Roleplaying as Joe Biden
News2 days ago
Gun Control No Longer in the Wuhan Virus Stimulus Package
Deplorables2 days ago
BIG: Saint Louis Police Detective REFUSED TO SIGN Soros Funded Prosecutor’s Probable Cause Document Against McCloskeys
Campaign 20203 days ago
POLL: President Donald Trump Leads Joe Biden Nationally, 48% to 46%