Connect with us

Violent Left

Woman Attacked By Mob And Egged At Trump Rally Raises Money For Lawsuit

Published

on

San Jose Lawsuit Trump Rally

The woman who was backed against a wall by a violent mob and had egg thrown in her face while attempting to attend a rally for President Donald J. Trump is now raising money for her legal bills as she sues the city of San Jose.

Rachel Casey went viral on social media after attending the political rally on June 2, 2016, where she was backed against a wall by an angry mob of anti-Trump protesters and then had an egg thrown in her face. She and other plaintiffs who were attacked or had their property destroyed that day are now suing the “Mayor and Police Chief of San Jose, the City of San Jose, and several individual rioters” for their actions and inaction during what the lawsuit describes as a riot.

From the Justice For San Jose GoFundMe:

Trending: LEAKED AUDIO: Joe Biden Laughs with Former Ukrainian President about Sabotaging Trump’s Campaign in 2016

We (Rachel Casey and Juan Hernandez) started this GoFundMe campaign to help pay the legal costs for the victims of assault and free speech violations at a Trump rally that took place in San Jose, Calif. on June 2, 2016. Several thousand Trump supporters attended a rally that day, and were assaulted by an organized mob of thugs — a mob the local authorities directed them to walk through in order to leave the event and reach their transportation. Authorities stood by and watched while citizens were assaulted before their eyes. We were part of the group of supporters violently attacked at the event.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Victims range from a 14-year-old assaulted by two individuals and denied assistance by the San Jose Fire Department, to a 71-year-old woman who said her glasses were ripped off and destroyed by three rioters in view of police who told her they were not allowed to make arrests.

Casey and her attorney’s most recent update to the campaign reveals that the lawsuit has been given the green light, allowing the woman and the other plaintiffs to proceed to a court room.

The GoFundMe has currently raised over $30,000 to fund the lawsuit, and has a goal of raising $100,000.

Violent Left

Criminal Charges Against 59 Portland Rioters Dropped by Multnomah County Prosecutors

Giving ANTIFA a free pass.

Published

on

An analysis of court and police records by Portland’s KGW8 has revealed that Multnomah prosecutors have dropped criminal charges against 59 individuals arrested for crimes during the city’s nightly destructive riots. More than 400 people have been arrested and charged for rioting offenses since ANTIFA-linked street criminals began staging destructive nightly riots in the liberal city, going so far as to attack a federal courthouse with improvised mortars and to riot in the streets armed with improvised explosive devices.

The sum of dropped cases is almost 15% of total arrests made during the nightly riots.

Nine of the criminal cases dropped by Multnomah County prosecutors had included felony charges, including felony riot, arson, and theft. The other fifty cases involve misdemeanor rioting offenses, such as disorderly conduct, interfering with a police officer, and resisting arrest.

At least one rioter is described as having deployed a molotov cocktail device in the street riots, bragging of his alleged criminal act in discussions with other ANTIFA operatives. The Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office dropped the case against the alleged arsonist after a grand jury declined to return an indictment.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Liberal Democratic Portland city officials continue to urge the authorities to treat the violent ANTIFA rioters with kid gloves, calling for no more than ‘targeted arrests’ to be made as the gang ransacks buildings, statues, and stages planned attacks on police. The Portland police have largely been called off by city authorities, leaving federal police officers to protect infrastructure such as the Hatfield Federal Courthouse without city support.

As city officials such as the liberal county prosecutors and Mayor Ted Wheeler openly flout the free pass they’re handing to ANTIFA to attack federal buildings, riot, and destroy property, the street criminals will likely receive the message that they’ll be let off easy if they can avoid being arrested for serious crimes that can’t be ignored.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending