Connect with us

News

World Health Organization Stopped Medical Experts from Recommending Coronavirus Travel Bans

Published

on

John Binder of Breitbart News covered a story on World Health Organization officials stopping medical experts from recommending Wuhan virus travel bans.

According to a report from Australia’s Sky News, WHO bureaucrats met with a group of doctors and medical experts to makes plans about how to respond to the Wuhan Virus. At the time, the virus was spreading from China to nations like the U.S., Italy, and Iran. Sky News’ report is based on the meeting’s notes.

The WHO bureaucrats held a meeting with the experts in Geneva, Switzerland, and prevented them from suggesting travel bans as a proactive way to stop the spread of the Wuhan Virus.

Trending: Snopes Covers for Bill Gates’ Wife for Wearing Satanic Inverted Cross During Media Appearance

While doing a live report, Sky News digital editor Jack Houghton said:

take our poll - story continues below

LOCKDOWN POLL: Should America reopen for business?

  • 🔒LOCKDOWN POLL🔒 Should America reopen for business? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

[WHO] actually decided not to go ahead with [travel ban recommendations] and not declare a global health emergency but there were a few dissenting voices. So the official meeting records say there was a divergence of views but they won’t actually go into detail about who was trying to block it. But there were doctors there who wanted to issue travel bans and the World Health Organization blocked it.

While thousands of Wuhan virus cases were confirmed across the globe throughout February, WHO bureaucrats repeatedly urged nations to not implement travel bans.

“WHO continues to advise against the application of travel or trade restrictions to countries experiencing COVID-19 outbreaks,” per a WHO statement released on February 29.

Despite efforts by WHO bureaucrats to prevent experts from advising that nations enact travel bans to fight the virus, President Trump decisively moved forward with travel bans on China and Iran after the first weeks of the first confirmed case in America.

After a month went by, Trump issued a travel ban on Europe after the nation’s leading medical experts said the Wuhan virus was mainly being spread because of European travel. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Dr. Anthony Fauci strongly argued for travel bans in fighting the Wuhan virus.

“I believe we would be in a worse position,” Fauci declared in front of congressional leaders on March 11 when asked about how the U.S. would fare without Trump’s travel bans.

According to a study from experts at Mount Sinai, New York City’s high level of Wuhan virus cases and deaths are largely because of travel from Europe.

Breitbart previously reported that Australia took drastic measures to ban travel from China irrespective of WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesu opining that said bans would “unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade.”

The WHO should not be trusted and embodies how globalist institutions care more about serving Big Capital and multicultural interests instead of protecting citizens.

President Trump is correct in his actions to pull funding from the WHO.

News

Man Who Brutally Assaulted Michigan Nursing Home Resident Arrested, Charged, and Named

The brute’s name is Jayden Hayden.

Published

on

The perpetrator of a horrific taped assault at a patient at a Michigan nursing home has been arrested, charged, and finally named.

Detroit Police arrested 20-year old Jayden Hayden of Ypsilanti, Michigan on Sunday morning. Hayden is being charged with assault with intent to do great bodily harm, larceny in a building and two counts of financial transaction device, steal/retain without consent.

The financial crimes relate to Hayden allegedly stealing the credit cards of 75-year old Norman Bledsoe.

The conscience of the nation had been shocked when video of Hayden brutally assaulting the senior citizen in a nursing home bedroom went viral. President Trump himself expressed his shock at the callous footage, in which Hayden repeatedly punched and beat the U.S. Army veteran.

Hayden has apparently uploaded videos online of other despicable assaults against senior citizens.

Detroit Prosecutor Kym Worthy expressed her resolve to hold Hayden criminally accountable for the heinous crime.

The alleged actions of this defendant are truly and uniquely disturbing. We must be able to trust our loved ones in specialty care facilities. I truly hope that the facts of this care are one of a kind.” Hayden was arraigned in court on Sunday morning.

New facts of the case seem to suggest that Hayden himself was a short-term resident of the Westwood Nursing Center, as opposed to an employee of the facility, which some had speculated.

Hayden seems to express racist and anti-white beliefs in some of his social media uploads, stating that he believes that “black people are meant to rule the earth.” However, it doesn’t appear as if local authorities are treating the savage, cowardly assault as a hate crime at this point.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending