Connect with us

Violent Left

ANTIFA Terrorists Threaten Donors Who Contribute to Congressional Campaign of Proud Boys Leader

They are intimidating the public into falling in line with totalitarian communism.

Published

on

ANTIFA is leading a campaign of intimidation against supporters of Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio, hoping to dissuade them from supporting the patriotic “America First” candidate as he runs for the Republican nomination for the U.S. House in Florida’s District 27.

A prominent ANTIFA account, run by far-left extremist Christian Michael Exoo, posted a veiled threat against Tarrio’s supporters on Wednesday.

Trending: Portland ANTIFA Riots Continue in Biden’s Presidency as Thugs Terrorize Businesses, Citizens in Leftist Pogrom

take our poll - story continues below

POLL: Would you vote for Donald Trump in 2024?

  • POLL: Would you vote for Donald Trump in 2024? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

According to the Federal Election Commission, House and Senate candidates have to report contributions in an itemized fashion when the donation “exceeds $200 or aggregates over $200 when added to other contributions received from the same source during the election cycle.”

Although there are laws meant to protect an individuals’s employment from viewpoint discrimination, those laws are very rarely used to protect patriotic Trump supporters like the Proud Boys. Usually, the law is prejudiced to hurt the likes of the Proud Boys and punish them for using self-defense against ANTIFA terrorists.

Two Proud Boys members were sentenced to years in prison last year because they stood up to ANTIFA terrorists who were attempting to shut down a political gathering featuring group founder Gavin McInnes.

Big League Politics reported on that shameful miscarriage of justice in New York last year:

Two “Proud Boys” members were sentenced to four years in prison by a Manhattan judge on Tuesday after they defended themselves against ANTIFA terrorists who attacked a New York event featuring their leader, Gavin McInnes, over a year ago…

Maxwell Hare, 27, and John Kinsman, 40, were each sentenced to four years in prison by Justice Mark Dwyer, who made clear in his remarks that his ruling was meant to send a political message.

“It’s a shame when some people jump up and down on a platform,” Dwyer said, referring to McInnes, “and their followers, their soldiers, get into trouble.”

“I’m not sure the most moral responsibility belongs to these two defendants,” he added.

Dwyer also made a thinly-veiled reference comparing the Proud Boys to Nazi streetfighters in 1930s Germany.

“I know enough about history to know what happened in Europe in the ’30s when political street brawls were allowed to go ahead,” Dwyer said during the sentencing. “We don’t want that to happen in New York.”

10 Proud Boys members were charged as a result of their response to the coordinated ANTIFA terror attack on the MET last year. Seven ended up taking plea deals while one other individual is still awaiting trial.

“This is pure clown world. The fake news is leading to real sentences,” McInnes explained in his response video to the sentencing.

Until ANTIFA is declared a terrorist organization at the federal level and put down across the country with national resources, they will continue to harass and intimidate patriots to stop their constitutionally-protected political organizing.

SIGN YOUR BIG LEAGUE PETITION TO DESIGNATE ANTIFA A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION NOW!

Violent Left

MURDEROUS: Lincoln Project Dip Steve Schmidt Demands “Q” Shaman be Shot

This is real incitement of violence.

Published

on

Lincoln Project dip Steve Schmidt called for a summary execution of the so-called “Q Shaman” during a television appearance with Bill Maher on Friday night, showing a lust for blood that was heartily applauded by Maher’s establishment NPC audience.

A guy bursts in, the QAnon shaman, dressed like a viking… And [the Capitol police officer] basically talks to him. Shoot him. Shoot him! If you burst into the United States Capitol… If he were dressed like Bin Laden, would you have shot him?

Video of the interaction Schmidt references reveals the Arizona man merely walking around the Senate chamber as a Capitol Police officer asks him to leave. Jake Chansley has since maintained that he merely walked into an open door at the Capitol, having been charged with unlawfully entering a federal building.

Schmidt’s standard for using lethal force defies any professional standard of law enforcement conduct in the United States, and might be more commonly used in Syria or Somalia. Law enforcement, be it Capitol Police or otherwise, are not trained to summarily execute trespassers who enter federal buildings unlawfully and saunter around, even if the venue in question is the US Capitol.

The protestor in question has since gone on to betray Donald Trump, even offering to testify at a Democratic impeachment sham trial on the side of the pro-impeachment leftists. There’s ample reason to believe he’s more of a lifestyle cosplayer than a hardened criminal, and his bumbling trespassing during the January 6th event reflected as such. An extrajudicial execution of the conspiracy theorist would’ve been a heinous outrage- and the second killing of an unarmed riotous protestor under highly questionable circumstances.

Schmidt’s appearance on HBO came just hours after he resigned from the Lincoln Project, with the neocon group reeling in the wake of founder John Weaver’s pedophilia and grooming scandal. It appears that actually inciting violence- against a protestor who was non-violent- is Schmidt’s tactic to try and get back into the good graces of programmed liberals.


Follow me on Gab @WildmanAZ, Twitter @Wildman_AZ, and on Parler @Moorhead.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending