According to a Fox32 reporter who has been following the Jussie Smollett “hate crime” incident, Chicago police have confirmed that the two men originally suspected of attacking Smollett – both friends and “Empire” extras – purchased the rope that was allegedly placed around his neck.
#CPD sources confirmed detectives were able to show the 2 Nigerian brothers questioned by police had purchased the rope found around Smollett’s neck at an Ace hardware,” Rafer Weigel said on Twitter. “The brothers agreed to cooperate with police who are investigating whether Smollett made up the story after police threatened to charge them with battery. The brothers attorney said both brothers knew Smollett. There are unconfirmed reports that Smollett paid the two brothers to perform the alleged scheme.”
whether Smollett made up the story after police threatened to charge them with battery. The brothers attorney said both brothers knew Smollett. There are unconfirmed reports that Smollett paid the two brothers to perform the alleged scheme. (2/2).
— Rafer Weigel (@RaferWeigel) February 16, 2019
The alleged attack looks increasingly to be a hoax, an ever-growing problem in a society that treats victimhood as a form of currency. Earlier reports from police confirmed that the attack was staged, but the exact status of Smollett’s role is uncertain.
Smollett’s two friends – the men who purchased the rope and allegedly attacked him – were arrested Friday night, but were both cleared by police, indicating that they were likely part of a plot conceived by Smollett.
Just last week, Smollett criticized those who did not believe his story in a teary-eyed ABC interview. The performance may have been Smollett’s crowing achievement as an actor, and was worthy of one of dumb awards they dole out in Hollywood.
The actor will be “held accountable” by Chicago Police if they find that the alleged attack was a hoax, which appears likely.
Follow Peter D’Abrosca on Twitter: @pdabrosca
Like Peter D’Abrosca on Facebook: facebook.com/peterdabrosca
Riots Turn Deadly in Detroit as 19-Year-Old Man is Gunned Down at Violent Friday Night Protest
The senseless destruction has turned deadly.
A 19-year-old man was killed on Friday night after he was shot while attending a Detroit, Mich. rally related to the death of George Floyd following an encounter with a Minneapolis police officer.
He was shot and killed at 11:30 p.m. according to Detroit law enforcement in a drive-by shooting by an individual reportedly driving a Dodge Durango. The victim was taken to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead shortly after.
Some video of the Detroit protests can be seen here:
downtown detroit protests pic.twitter.com/oOnQl865bf
— Ꮰ. (@jennihenniii) May 29, 2020
— shawna (@shawnaspiffy) May 30, 2020
— former child (@nelsthethird) May 30, 2020
#DetroitProtest officers just surged and tackled a woman to the ground, you can hear her screams as they push their knees into her backside. Her face appears bloodied as she's led by the cameras. pic.twitter.com/xBoMdebjf9
— Jessica Petrowitsch (@TheModLibrarian) May 30, 2020
The situation may get even worse if the police officer is ultimately exonerated, which may be the case after a medical examiner determined that the alleged choking did not likely cause Floyd’s death:
A medical examiner who examined the body of George Floyd, who was killed during an encounter with police earlier this month, has determined that there are “no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation.”
“Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death,” the Hennepin County Medical Examiner determined in their report.
Floyd’s family has called for an independent autopsy of his body by a medical examiner to build the case against former Minneapolis Police Department Officer Derek Chauvin, the officer who appeared to hold his knee against the throat of Floyd during an encounter shortly before his death.
“We’ve just spoken recently with district attorney. We’re going to take custody back of George Floyd’s body, and we’re bringing in Dr. Michael Baden to perform an independent autopsy because we saw in the Eric Garner case and so many other cases where they have these people who work with the city come up with things that are such an illusion,” said family attorney Benjamin Crump, a prominent attorney known to take cases with racial implications.
“They’re going to have their own autopsy,” Crump said of Floyd’s relatives. “We’re not going to rely on this DA or this city to tell us the truth. We already saw the truth.”
Crump is inferring a possible conspiracy between law enforcement and the medical examiner in the hopes of getting Chauvin off from his criminal charges.
“We don’t want to begin to speculate about what their narrative is,” he said, cautioning it could be something like, “You didn’t know he had a heart condition?” or, “Oh, he had asthma.”
America embraced diversity and multiculturalism, and the chickens are coming home to roost as a result.
Trending on BLP
Big League Wellness4 days ago
Indian Scientists Discover Hydroxychloroquine Treatment Prevents COVID-19, Vindicating President Trump
Violent Left2 days ago
RIOTS: Ilhan Omar and Her Daughter Encourage Chaos and Mayhem in the Minnesota Streets
Violent Left4 days ago
Pittsburgh World War I Monument Defaced With Communist Grafitti
Videos2 days ago
27-Year-Old Former Feminist Urges Young Women to Start Families: ‘I’m Sorry We Lied to You’
Videos3 days ago
San Diego College Republicans President Joins Tucker to Call for End to H-1B, OPT Foreign Worker Programs
Tech3 days ago
Orwellian Bracelet Pushed by Big Tech to Enforce Social Distancing Will Beep to Prevent Human Contact
Around The World2 days ago
United Nations Launches Website Promoting ‘New World Order’ Amidst Coronavirus Pandemic
Big League Wellness2 days ago
El Salvador’s President Claims ‘Most of the World’s Leaders’ are Taking Hydroxychloroquine to Fend Off COVID-19