CNBC senior analyst Ron Insana, who was there on ground zero during the terror attacks on Sept. 11, 2001, recently claimed that Building 7 of the World Trade Center complex was brought down via a controlled demolition.
Insana made this stunning claim during an appearance on Bernie and Sid In the Morning, a program that airs regularly on New York’s 77 WABC Radio, on the 18th anniversary of the attacks.
“Well, remember 7 World Trade had not yet come down. And so when I went down to the [New York Stock] Exchange that Wednesday morning [September 12], I was standing with some military and police officers, and we were looking over in that direction. And if it had come down in the way in which it was tilting, it would have wiped out everything from where it stood to Trinity Church to the Exchange to, effectively, you know, the mouth of the Hudson,” Insana recounted about his experiences on the ground that fateful day.
“And so there were still fears that if that building had fallen sideways, you were going to wipe out a good part of Lower Manhattan. So they did manage for one to take that down in a controlled implosion later on. And the Exchange was up and running the following Monday,” Insana said during his appearance on the radio show.
Insana’s remarks fly in the face of the official government story about WTC 7, which federal investigators concluded was brought down due to office fires.
“Our study found that the fires in WTC 7, which were uncontrolled but otherwise similar to fires experienced in other tall buildings, caused an extraordinary event,” the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s WTC Lead Investigator Shyam Sunder claimed.
“Heating of floor beams and girders caused a critical support column to fail, initiating a fire-induced progressive collapse that brought the building down,” Sunder added.
However, a landmark academic study that was recently published has demonstrated that there was no way that WTC 7 could have collapsed from office fires and the official government story must be a fabrication:
A ground-breaking study conducted by the University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF) has shown that fires did not cause building 7 of the World Trade Center (WTC) to fall during the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, disputing the official story.
Researchers have produced a draft report of an in depth four-year study into what brought down WTC 7 and discovered that the conclusions found by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) could not have possibly taken place.
“Fire did not cause the collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11, contrary to the conclusions of NIST and private engineering firms that studied the collapse. The secondary conclusion of our study is that the collapse of WTC 7 was a global failure involving the near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building,” the authors of the study concluded.
It has long been speculated that WTC 7 fell from a controlled demolition, not from office fires as the feds have long told the public. This study bolsters the case made by the individuals who rejected the official narrative concocted by the globalist George W. Bush administration.
New York Area Fire Commissioners are beginning to question the official story of what happened on 9/11 as well.
The Franklin Square and Munson Fire District, which oversees a district of 30,000 residents outside of Queens, passed a resolution earlier this year which said there is “overwhelming evidence” that “pre-planted explosives . . . caused the destruction of the three World Trade Center buildings.”
“We’re a tight-knit community and we never forget our fallen brothers and sisters. You better believe that when the entire fire service of New York State is on board, we will be an unstoppable force,” Commissioner Christopher Gioia said after the resolution was approved on July 27.
“We were the first fire district to pass this resolution. We won’t be the last,” Gioia added.
As more details emerge about what really happened on 9/11, the so-called conspiracy theorists may be vindicated for questioning the official government story.
Bypass Tech Censorship!
Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!
Join the conversation!
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.
CNN Host Admits He Was “Snookered” By Avenatti After Felony Extortion Conviction
Mainstream media outlets like CNN were instrumental in making Avenatti a political celebrity.
CNN’s Jeffrey Toobin admitted he felt “snookered” by disgraced attorney Michael Avenatti after the former political celebrity’s felony conviction for extortion on Friday night.
Toobin struck a penitent tone for his own network’s role in promoting the now-convicted felon. Avenatti was a regular on liberal mainstream media outlets such as CNN and MSNBC throughout 2018, frequently boasting of outlandish lawsuits that were set to finally take down President Trump.
In hindsight, after the “creepy porn lawyer’s” dramatic rise and fall, CNN is largely left with egg on their face for ever having taken him seriously. Toobin admitted this in the segment, showing more reflection than many of his mainstream media colleagues are inclined to undergo.
“I feel kind of snookered, because I took him seriously.”
Avenatti has been convicted for a scheme to extort tens of millions of dollars from sporting company Nike. He faces up to decades in prison in upcoming sentencing proceedings, and is currently housed in solitary in New York’s Metropolitan Correctional Center. He’s also set to face even more criminal charges in California, related to accusations he stole lawsuit rewards from his legal clients.
Avenatti’s rise and fall from cable news darling and pugnacious anti-Trump “fighter” to disgraced felon facing a possible life sentence is about as dramatic an arc one could expect to see a public figure undergo.
CNN and MSNBC now face some serious sole searching for their role in promoting the fraud, having taken his boisterous claims at face value for almost a year and even implicitly promoting his ridiculous presidential admiration. At least Toobin appears willing to admit his role in feeding the CPL’s ambitions.
Campaign 20204 days ago
‘Moderate’ Democrat Presidential Candidate Amy Klobuchar is Top Cheerleader for Somali Takeover of Minnesota
Violent Left3 days ago
Bernie Sanders Supporter Who Attempted to Burn Down GOP County Headquarters Walks Out of Jail
Big League Wellness3 days ago
SCARY: Mysterious Virus Found in Brazil with Genetic Profile Scientists Have Never Seen Before
News3 days ago
Crazy Lady Punches Former Police Officer at a Bar for Wearing MAGA-style Birthday Hat
News4 days ago
Mexican Government Deploys Elite Marines to Combat Drug Cartels Thanks to Pressure From the Trump Administration
Deep State3 days ago
Roger Stone Juror is Former Democrat Congressional Candidate Who Loathes President Trump
News4 days ago
Texas Congressional Candidate and Immigration Patriot Maria Espinoza Receives Two Big Endorsements
Culture3 days ago
Homosexual Cop Gets $10 Million Taxpayer Payout Because He Did Not Receive a Promotion
News2 days ago
Bernie Sanders 2020 ‘Win’ in NH Netted a LOSS OF 80,000 VOTES from 2016
News2 days ago
Virginia State Police are Silent About Door-to-Door Enforcement of Suppressor Ban
Sports3 days ago
Girls Strike Back with Lawsuit to Protect Their Sporting Events From Being Overrun by Transgenders
Tech2 days ago
More Censorship: Controversial Right-Wing YouTuber Nick Fuentes is Booted From Platform, Even Ben Shapiro Says It’s Too Far