A former leader of the #MeToo movement which exposed the misdeeds of Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein has been fired from her post as a host of “X Factor Italy” after sexual assault claims surfaced against her last week.
“Audiences will still see [Asia Argento] on the first seven episodes of the season, which were already shot earlier this summer, beginning Sept 6,” according to The Hollywood Reporter. “The episodes include initial auditions to narrow down competitors for the 12 final spots.The live portion of the show will officially begin with a new judge and the main cast from Oct. 25.”
Argento was outed by the New York Times last week. for settling a sexual assault claim filed against her in civil court by a man with whom Argento slept when he was only 17. She was 33 at the time. Legally, anyone under the age of 18 is presumed incapable of consenting to sex. Argento settled the case with her victim in the midst of taking down Weinstein for his sexual escapades.
Argento denied the allegations made in the New York Times report, only to be proven a liar when photo and text evidence surfaced hours later.
“I am deeply shocked and hurt by having read news that is absolutely false,” Asia Argento told New York Magazine writer Yashar Ali. “I have never had any sexual relationship with [Jimmy] Bennett.”
Argento made that lie public Tuesday morning, only for it to be exposed several hours later when damning photos and text conversations were published by TMZ.
A photo shows the pair lying in bed together.
A text conversation shows Argento admitting to having sex with the teen boy.
“I had sex with him it felt weird,” she said. “I didn’t know he was a minor until the shakedown letter.”
“Producers FremantleMedia Italia and Sky Italia are expected to make a statement shortly, but previously said that although they hired the actress for her TV and music skills, not for her status in the #MeToo movement, they would not work with her if the allegations were proved true,” according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Argento has yet to publicly speak about the news.
‘Ghostbusters’ Director Blames Hillary Clinton’s Unpopularity for Failure of All-Female Franchise Reboot
Maybe your movie just stunk, dude.
Nearly four years later, the all-female reboot of ‘Ghostbusters’ is now remembered as one of the worst atrocities in the history of cinema, and director Paul Feig is blaming anti-Hillary Clinton backlash for its failure.
“I think some really brilliant author … needs to write a book about 2016 and how intertwined we were with Hillary [Clinton] and the anti-Hillary movement,” Feig said while appearing on SiriusXM radio last week.
“Everyone was at a boiling point. I don’t know if it was having an African American president for eight years that teed them up, they were just ready to explode,” he added.
Feig is desperate to make excuses for his movie’s failure, rather than take personal responsibility for creating one of the worst movies in film history.
“It’s crazy how people got nuts about women trying to be in power or be in positions they weren’t normally in,” Feig said. “It was an ugly, ugly year.”
The fake news media has been pushing the line that sexism doomed the movie since its historic failure at the box office during its summer 2016 release. However, ‘Ghostbusters’ creator Ivan Reitman believes that it was nostalgia that caused the backlash, not sexism. Viewers did not want to watch a ‘Ghostbusters’ reboot that was seemingly blasphemous to the original.
“I think there’s way too much talk about gender [when it comes to this film],” Reitman said during an interview with Mashable. “I think that many of the people who were complaining were actually lovers of the [original] movie, not haters of women.”
Feig refuses to admit that his creation was so horrendous and even hopes to release a grueling 3.5 hour directors’ cut of the flick despite the fact that nobody wants to see it.
— Paul Feig (@paulfeig) May 21, 2020
Because the movie was such a massive bomb, the cast has been scrapped and replaced with a new cast for the upcoming re-boot “Ghostbusters: Afterlife.” The initial trailer was released last year to rave reviews.
It can be seen here:
Actress Leslie Jones, who starred in the failed all-female reboot, whined about the new movie that is set for theaters in 2021 for completely sweeping her movie under the rug. Similar to her director, she blamed Trump because everyone hated her awful movie.
So insulting. Like fuck us. We dint count. It’s like something trump would do. (Trump voice)”Gonna redo ghostbusteeeeers, better with men, will be huge. Those women ain’t ghostbusteeeeers” ugh so annoying. Such a dick move. And I don’t give fuck I’m saying something!!
— Leslie Jones 🦋 (@Lesdoggg) January 19, 2019
Feig and Jones, in true liberal fashion, have refused to own up to their own failures. They will continue to create scapegoats instead of admitting the obvious about their horrendous movie that failed spectacularly in its feminist agenda of female empowerment.
Big League Wellness4 days ago
TRUMP WAS RIGHT: Medical Study Proves That Hydroxychloroquine Lowers COVID-19 Death Rate
Tech2 days ago
Twitter Software Engineer Advocates for Kidnapping and Violently Abusing Children of Republicans
Violent Left2 days ago
Minnesota Governor Asking President Trump to Declare Riots a Federal Disaster In Hope of Receiving Bailout Funds
States2 days ago
Black Lives Matter Terrorists Show Up to Louisiana Courthouse with Guns to Menace Pro-Statue Protesters
Big League Wellness2 days ago
Dr. Fauci, NIAID Considers Purposefully Infecting Patients with COVID-19 to Develop Vaccine
Violent Left4 days ago
MUST READ: Journalist Michael Tracey Exposes How Black Lives Matter Terror Has Destroyed Minority Small Businesses in Minneapolis
Tech2 days ago
Reddit Forced to Amend New Terms of Service After Carving Out Hate Speech Exemption Against Whites
Campaign 20203 days ago
NEW: Trump Ad Breaks Down Consequences of “Defund the Police”