The two open carry activists would not give their names, identifying themselves instead as Duncan Lemp, a man who was murdered in Maryland by uniformed thugs enforcing unconstitutional red flag laws last year. They stood in front of the Spring Creek Village in Dallas on Wednesday to make their stand.
This follows a weekend rally where patriots showed up with guns at the State Capitol in Austin to show their displeasure with the quarantine-related shutdown. More protesters are feeling the need to exercise their 2nd Amendment rights as the economic stranglehold continues.
“The small businesses of this world, not just this community but this world, are hurting. They’re hurting badly and not being able to open has been a big struggle for us,” said Matt Brice, owner of Federal American Grill in Houston.
Bureaucrats in Dallas have targeted business owners who refuse to succumb to the mass hysteria and sacrifice their prosperity to the fear gods.
Big League Politics has reported on how the city of Dallas is suing a salon owner who flouted government edicts and opened her doors:
CBS Local reported that Dallas city officials are filing a lawsuit against Salon À la Mode owner Shelley Luther.
In addition, the city of Dallas has filed a restraining order against Luther for violating the city and county’s shelter-in-place orders that were implemented to allegedly fight the Wuhan virus.
BLP reported on Luther’s bold action when she opened her salon in violation of the arbitrary order.
Two stylists and a nail technician were working at Luther’s salon, which is a small portion of her regular staff.
On April 24, Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins issued Luther a cease and desist notice which ordered her to close her salon.
However, Luther ripped that letter to shreds at a grassroots rally the next day.
“Our salon and other small businesses were closed down on Mar. 22, and we have not had any income since,” she stated.
Luther also received a $1,000 ticket that she vows to not pay.
Luther said her salon will remain open, and fight for the right to operate her business.
The vigilantes are sending a message to the government that this type of tyranny will not be tolerated for long. The people are getting restless and want their freedom back. If they do not get it back soon, civil unrest may be around the corner.
Dana White Vows No Censorship in UFC After Media Campaign Against Pro-Trump Fighter Colby Covington
White is standing for free speech.
UFC promoter Dana White is standing strong for free speech, vowing never to “muzzle anybody” after pro-Trump fighter Colby Covington was targeted by a media campaign for making controversial statements following a huge victory last week.
“These guys all have their own causes, things, their own beliefs. We don’t muzzle anybody here,” White said. “We let everybody speak their mind.”
Covington made some candid comments following his defeat of Tyron Woodley at UFC on ESPN+ 36 in which he dominated the former champion who had professed his support for Black Lives Matter. He took the opportunity to gloat following his big victory.
“He’s standing up for lifelong criminals,” Covington said regarding his opponent Woodley. “The Black Lives Matter is a complete sham. It’s a joke. They’re taking these people that are complete terrorists. They’re taking these people that that are criminals.”
“He’s a communist,” he added. “He’s a Marxist. He stands for criminals. He hates America, and that’s why he got broke tonight.”
Covington also garnered controversy for making remarks about Nigerian-born UFC welterweight champion Kamaru Usman. Covington referenced his “little tribe” and “smoke signals” while calling Usman out. The fake news media brought up the issue to UFC fighters, who expressed their dismay, in order to push their latest phony race controversy.
“Let’s be real, first and foremost,” bantamweight Sijara Eubanks said. “It wasn’t ‘unfortunate.’ It was flat-out racist. It was racist. It was disgusting. It was quite frankly disappointing.”
“This guy has directly insulted my culture, my brother and many other cultures, and no one says anything,” Middleweight champion Israel Adesanya said. “But it just shows you a mirror. Shows you a mirror to you guys.”
“Reebok is the uniform provider for the UFC, however we do not sponsor Colby Covington. We do not agree with the sentiments he expressed, and stand firm in our belief that Black lives matter. We stand with athletes and communities who are fighting for change,” the corporation that sells shoes made by third-world workers wrote in an official statement.
Not only is White refusing to take disciplinary action against Covington, he is also claiming that Covington’s comments are not even racist and no big deal.
“I don’t know what he said that was racist. I don’t know if I heard anything racist that he said,” White added.
Big League Politics has reported on how White has stood up for pro-freedom causes in the past, such as when he fought tooth and nail against senseless COVID-19 lockdown restrictions preventing him from doing events:
UFC promoter Dana White has refused to succumb to coronavirus hysteria and remains steadfast in his resolve to hold fights even while panic grips the world.
White announced on Monday that his next pay-per-view event will take place on Saturday, April 18 with a new main event in a currently undisclosed location.
White has even said that he intends to hold UFC fights on a weekly basis at a private island, refusing to slowdown even as the global economy shutters due to coronavirus mania. He opened up during an interview with TMZ Sports on Monday.
He told TMZ that the next UFC event will take place in the United States, and he intends to use that venue to host fights for two months. However, White claims he is only “a day or two away” from sealing a deal that would allow him to hold fights in a private island venue, and this would potentially give him a reprieve from all the coronavirus-related hassles that he has dealt with over the past month trying to book fights.
“I have a private island that I’ve secured. We’re getting the infrastructure put in now so I’m going to start doing the international fights too with international fighters,” White explained. “Because I won’t be able to get international fighters – all of them into the U.S. – so I have a private island. I am going to start flying them into the private island and doing international fights from there.”
“So as of April 18, the UFC is back up and running,” White declared.
White has claimed that the fake news media is doing everything in their power to sabotage his efforts, as they want the public to suffer during the worldwide coronavirus lockdown as much as possible.
“A lot of these media guys are absolute and total f**king scumbags,” he said. “As soon as you let them know what you’re doing, all they’re trying to do is f**k up everything that you’ve worked. So I’ve literally told every one of these guys to go f**k themselves and I’m not telling any of them what I’m doing, where I’m doing it.”
White might be wise to consider a career in politics after he retires as UFC promoter.
Big League Guns3 days ago
As Black Lives Matter Terrorists Burn Down America, Ben Shapiro Endorses Gun Control
Big League Wellness2 days ago
CDC Admits There is No Proof COVID-19 is Airborne Virus and They Have Been Misleading the Public All Along
The Swamp3 days ago
CORRUPT: Hunter Biden Received $3.5 Million From Moscow Mayor’s Wife, Made Payments to Human Trafficking Suspects
White House3 days ago
Trump’s DHS Ignores Far-Left BLM/Antifa Terrorists, Declares So-Called ‘White Supremacists’ to Be Top Domestic Terror Threat
Campaign 20204 days ago
WATCH: Lois Frankel is Exposed for Fomenting Black Lives Matter Terror in New Pro-Laura Loomer Ad
Videos3 days ago
Tucker Carlson Exposes How the Real Threat to Democracy is the ‘Billionaire Class’ Propped Up by Big Tech
Black Lives Matter2 days ago
Say His Name, Rowan Sweeney: 4-Year-Old White Boy Murdered in Ohio by Black Thug in Targeted Execution
Crime2 days ago
Second Arrest Made in Murder of Five-Year Old North Carolina Child Cannon Hinnant