Montgomery County, MD has allegedly let an illegal alien accused of rape walk on bail despite having a detainer on file, according to ICE.
Rodrigo Castro-Montejo, 25, was accused of raping an intoxicated woman last week, and the Salvadorean national walked from jail after posting $1,000 bail. He is now a free man walking the streets awaiting his court appearance on Sept. 6.
NEW: @ICEgov accuses Montgomery County, Md. of releasing an undocumented immigrant accused of rape from jail despite a detainer on file.
Rodrigo Castro-Montejo allegedly raped an intoxicated woman last week. The 25yo Salvadoran national posted $1,000 for his release, docs show. pic.twitter.com/WKl7ylTET7
— Kevin Lewis (@ABC7Kevin) August 19, 2019
An executive order issued less than a month ago in Montgomery County gave the county sanctuary status. County Executive Mark Elrich signed the executive order in July that banned all county support toward enforcing immigration law.
“We don’t interact with ICE. We don’t contact ICE nor do we ask any of our residents in Montgomery county about their immigration status in the United States,” Acting Montgomery County Police Chief Marcus Jones said.
“I feel pretty sure that most Montgomery county residents don’t agree with the president’s immigration policy such as it is,” Elrich said.
Illegal immigrants appear to be getting the message that Montgomery County is a great base of operations to evade federal law. In addition to the case of Castro-Montejo, two other Salvadorean nationals – 29-year-old Mauricio Barrera-Navidad and 28-year-old Carlos Palacios-Amaya – were recently accused of repeatedly raping an 11-year-old girl.
NEW: 29yo Mauricio Berrera-Navidad of Damascus, Md. + 28yo Carlos Palacios-Amaya of Gaithersburg, Md. are accused of raping an 11-year-old Germantown, Md. girl.
MoCo Police say the men (both friends with the victim’s older brother) committed the rapes on separate occasions. pic.twitter.com/LhdCnPKe35
— Kevin Lewis (@ABC7Kevin) August 13, 2019
STORY: One suspect orally, vaginally and anally raped the middle schooler on multiple occasions, authorities allege.
The victim recalled one instance where that same suspect “used his cell phone to video record the two of them having sex,” police noted.https://t.co/GyiCuwwt0B
— Kevin Lewis (@ABC7Kevin) August 13, 2019
The lax policies from Montgomery County authorities may have allowed this crime to occur. Barrera-Navidad was given his “final order of removal” in Dec. 2016, but mysteriously stayed in the country anyway. Palacios-Amaya was removed by federal authorities in 2014, but the “repeat immigration violator” returned and enjoyed harbor in Montgomery County.
“When law enforcement agencies fail to honor immigration detainers and release serious criminal offenders, it undermines ICE’s ability to protect public safety and carry out its mission,” an ICE spokesman said in June. “ICE is committed to maintaining and strengthening its relationships with local law enforcement.”
President Trump Preparing New Executive Order to Rescind DACA Amnesty After SCOTUS Decision
SCOTUS threw out the last one on procedural grounds.
White House sources have indicated that President Donald Trump is planning on signing a new executive order to terminate President Obama’s DACA amnesty program this week.
The Supreme Court had thrown out an earlier executive order to terminate the program in a court ruling last month, terminating the federal drive to enforce American immigration laws on supposed procedural inadequacies.
White House chief of staff Mark Meadows suggested that the President would soon sign a new executive order to terminate the amnesty program, while speaking on Fox and Friends on Monday morning. “Starting this week, you’ll see executive orders, you’ll see business that actually goes forward from the Oval Office when Congress doesn’t act.”
The President has spoken openly of his intention to terminate DACA a second time after the Supreme Court’s arbitrary decision. The court’s ruling had established that the President has complete authority to terminate the amnesty for a selected population of almost a million illegal immigrants, expanded by President Obama without congressional approval in 2014.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 18, 2020
The court’s own ruling will likely prevent the judicial branch from overthrowing a second DACA termination executive order, having admitted that the federal government has every right to terminate the program that was implemented on a whim.
Liberal billionaire oligarchs such as George Soros and Charles Koch continue to fund an influence campaign to maintain the amnesty order, hoping to secure a status quo of open borders and weak immigration laws with the hopes of delivering a broad pool of affordable labor for large businesses and the American elite.
Sex Crime3 days ago
REPORT: Epstein Associate Ghislane Maxwell Possesses “Stash of Pedophile Sex Tapes”
News2 days ago
Tennessee’s Marsha Blackburn Calls on Ilhan Omar to Resign After Minnesota Democrat Calls to “Dismantle” U.S. “System of Oppression”
Snowflakes2 days ago
EXPOSED: City of Seattle Forces White Employees to Undergo Marxist Re-Education Training
Videos4 days ago
SHOCK VIDEO: Father Gunned Down in Drive-By Shooting Next to 6-Year-Old Daughter in NYC Streets
Tech3 days ago
Facebook Runs Electoral Interference to Stop Surging Congressional Candidate Laura Loomer
Deep State4 days ago
General Michael Flynn and Friends Show Their Support for QAnon Movement on Independence Day
Sex Crime4 days ago
Former Reddit CEO Ellen Pao “Knew About” Ghislane Maxwell’s Sex Trafficking Activities in 2011
Violent Left4 days ago
WATCH: Father of Eight Year Old Girl Killed by Black Lives Matter Rioters Rips Movement’s Hypocrisy