One of “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett’s neighbors says he doesn’t believe the Hollywood star was attacked in the manner he claims, according to a Monday morning report.
“I don’t believe it happened the way he said it did,” Agin Muhammad, who lives in the same upscale area of Chicago as Smollett, told New York Post.
“I’ve been in this neighborhood five years. I don’t believe it, not around here … Half the people are gay and the other half are black” Muhammad continued.
Another man who is familiar with the neighborhood told the post that he flat out does not believe the attack happened at all. He would not give The Post his name, but reportedly said the attack “doesn’t really make sense.”
“It’s a lie, because Chicago is the most liberal city around,” he continued. ““They have cameras everywhere … Why can’t they find the attack?”
Smollett claim that he was attacked by two men shouting “this is MAGA country,” and that a rope was tied around his neck while he was soaked in bleach. The Chicago police have viewed “hundreds of hours” of surveillance tape from near where the alleged attack took place. They have not identified any possible suspects, and Smollett has refused to turn his phone over to them for examination after claiming that he was speaking with his manager just before the attack.
Police said that if Smollett is lying about the attack, which seems plausible, that he will face repercussions.
Follow Peter D’Abrosca on Twitter: @pdabrosca
Like Peter D’Abrosca on Facebook: facebook.com/peterdabrosca
Bypass Tech Censorship!
Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!
Trump Administration Posits That Transgender ‘Girls’ are Male, Triggering LGBT Advocates
The Trump administration is striking back against LGBT insanity.
The Trump administration, led by Attorney General William Barr, is pushing back against LGBT insanity that is causing young girls to lose scholarship opportunities by competing against biological males in school sporting events.
The Department of Justice issued a legal document on Tuesday in Hartford, Conn. The document pertains to a case filed by the pro-Christian legal organization Alliance Defending Freedom, who are representing high school girls on the receiving end of alleged discrimination by school officials allowing birth men to participate in their sporting events.
The feds allege that the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference (CIAC) is violating Title IX in how the agency interprets gender identity.
“Under CIAC’s interpretation of Title IX, however, schools may not account for the real physiological differences between men and women. Instead, schools must have certain biological males — namely, those who publicly identify as female — compete against biological females,” Barr and his team wrote about the case.
“In so doing, CIAC deprives those women of the single-sex athletic competitions that are one of the marquee accomplishments of Title IX,” they added.
High school seniors Selina Soule of Glastonbury, Conn., and Chelsea Mitchell of Canton, Conn. filed the lawsuit along with co-plaintiff Alanna Smith, a sophomore at Danbury High School, last year in order to push back against transgender insanity.
“What Plaintiffs alleged — and what is true — is that due to physiological differences, female athletes cannot beat ‘comparably talented and trained’ males,” ADF attorney Christiana Holcomb said about the case.
Far-left special interest groups like the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) are up in arms about the Trump administration’s embrace of common sense and rejection of LGBT dogma. ACLU attorney Chase Strangio made a strange allusion to coronavirus while whining about the administration’s behavior in a Twitter post.
“This is what the Attorney General is prioritizing while 12 people died last night from COVID-19 related complications at the hospital near my house. When we let the gov’t police our bodies like this, they will always leave “undesirable” bodies to die,” Strangio worte.
Strangio is representing the boys who claim they are girls and is adamant about their “right” to deprive biological women of their ability to receive scholarships opportunities in sports.
“Our clients are two high school seniors who are just trying to enjoy their final track season of high school and who now have to contend with the federal government arguing against their right to equal educational opportunities,” Strangio said to the AP.
“History will look back on these anti-trans attacks with deep regret and shame. In the meantime we will continue to fight for the rights of all girls to participate in the sports they love,” he added.
Big League Politics will continue to cover this case as it makes its way through the courts as well as other perverse and abusive actions related to the satanic LGBT agenda.
Trending on BLP
Featured4 days ago
The American People Want Congress to Act, But Nancy Pelosi Adjourned After 3 Minutes Today
Tech3 days ago
James Woods Suspended From Twitter AGAIN
Big League Guns4 days ago
LA County Sheriff Wanted to Ban Gun Sales After He Released Criminals Early, But Got SHUT DOWN
News4 days ago
Big Tech Unholy Alliance: Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and Twitter Team Up to Issue Joint Wuhan Virus Statement
Hollywood3 days ago
Norm MacDonald Skewers Celebrities for Singing Atheist Anthem During Coronavirus Pandemic
Around The World3 days ago
Pope Francis Demands for Citizens to Pay Taxes for Globalism or Be Guilty of ‘Murder’
Border Security3 days ago
Coronavirus Stimulus Contains Whopping $350 Million Refugee Resettlement Boondoggle
States3 days ago
Pennsylvania Woman Coughs on $35K Worth of Produce at Grocery Store in Sick Coronavirus ‘Prank’