Weeks after their classmate Nicholas Sandmann achieved victory in a lawsuit against CNN for the network’s role in broadcasting a defamatory narrative against him, a group of Covington Catholic students are launching new lawsuits against a list of media liberals who dishonestly attacked the students over the infamous incident at the Lincoln Memorial in 2019.
Twelve students of the Kentucky school are filing a collective lawsuit against a list of prominent media liberals who jumped on a bandwagon to defame them in January 2019. Some well-known blue checkmark media personalities are being sued, such as:
-Reza Aslan(who despicably threatened Sandmann with violence after the incident)
Judging from Sandmann’s handsome settlement with CNN, the group of Covington Catholic students may have a good chance of securing a favorable judgement in their lawsuit. The case was filed in the Kenton County Circuit Court on Tuesday.
In the court filing, the students state they were subjected to “public denunciations, calls for public harassment and public demands of school expulsion.” It appears as if at least some of the students were accompanying Sandmann when he engaged in an infamous confrontation with Nathan Philips, who approached the group and loudly utilized a drum as Sandmann stood cooly and calmly by.
One year removed from the hoax, the narrative orchestrated by the mainstream media appears to be thoroughly debunked, judging from the success of Sandmann’s lawsuit. One can only hope that the unfortunate incident serves as a warning to those who wish to organize lightning-speed outrage mobs on false pretenses.
CNN Stands by Fake News Hack Brian Stelter After Allegedly Breaching Confidentiality Agreement
Attorney Lin Wood is calling Stelter out.
Attorney Lin Wood, who has represented former Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann in various defamation suits against prominent media entities, is claiming that CNN hack Brian Stelter violated his confidentiality agreement regarding the case.
— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) July 27, 2020
CNN is not reprimanding Stelter due to his unprofessional and possibly criminal behavior, showing how the fake news company protects globalist frauds:
I state as a matter of provable fact that Brian Stelter is a liar.
If my statement is false, Brian can now sue me for defamation.
Do it, Brian. TRUTH is my defense.
— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) July 28, 2020
Big League Politics has reported on how CNN was forced to pay off Sandmann after issuing biased coverage against the student after he was accosted by a gin-soaked Indian outside of the Lincoln Memorial in 2019:
Fake news giant CNN settled the lawsuit filed against them by Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann today for an undisclosed sum following their biased coverage against the child last year.
Sandmann’s lawsuit sought $800 million from CNN as well as the Washington Post and NBC Universal for their alleged defamation of the student following the boy’s confrontation with far-left Indian activist Nathan Phillips. The cases against the WaPo and NBC are still active.
“This case will be tried not one minute earlier or later than when it is ready,” said Sandmann’s attorney Lin Wood.
Wood also claims that Gannett, the parent company behind the Enquirer, will be slapped with a lawsuit in the days to come. He says that Sandmann continues to suffer from “emotional distress, damage to reputation and distress to his family” as a result of the mistreatment by the fake news.
Last year, the coverage of Sandmann was a galvanizing moment among the Right against the fake news and the liberal hate machine that never hesitates to destroy a young white man’s life over a pack of lies…
Sandmann’s settlement is another stain on the reputation of the fake news, and he may have more payouts to come in the near future. The smear merchants will likely have to pay dearly, as they have overstepped greatly on this hate hoax against a child.
Recently, Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post rag was forced to give a cash settlement to Sandmann as well. The fake news media is finally being compelled to pay for their unethical reporting.
Sandmann is bragging that he is not finished yet in his crusade to bring accountability to media organs that loathe patriotic Americans.
We have settled with WAPO and CNN.
The fight isn’t over. 2 down. 6 to go.
Don’t hold your breath @jack.
— Nicholas Sandmann (@N1ckSandmann) July 24, 2020
“Thanks to my family and millions of you who have stood your ground by supporting me,” Sandmann added. “I still have more to do.”
Sandmann is showing how the fake news media is vulnerable to push back. Even though CNN refuses to fire Stelter, their credibility is hemorrhaging and the market may punish them for providing misinformation for so long.
Sex Crime4 days ago
Democrat Megadonor Ed Buck Charged With Sex Trafficking Felonies
Culture3 days ago
Satanic Temple Claims State Abortion Restrictions are Unconstitutional Because Ritualistic Abortions are Part of Their Religion
Violent Left2 days ago
Feckless Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler Admits ANTIFA Rioters Aren’t “Peaceful Protestors” As Mayhem Continues
Border Security2 days ago
CBP, Homeland Security Discover “Most Sophisticated” Smuggling Tunnel Ever Found at US-Mexico Border in San Luis, Arizona
Snowflakes3 days ago
SCAMDEMIC: Social Justice Warrior Academic Who ‘Died’ of COVID-19 Never Actually Existed
Top Story1 day ago
Shipments of 20,000+ Fake US Driver’s Licenses From China Intercepted at Chicago Airport
Violent Left2 days ago
Tucker Carlson Calls Out Minnesota AG Keith Ellison for Withholding George Floyd Body Cam Video From Public
Violent Left3 days ago
VIDEO: Journalist Andy Ngo Reveals Proof of Far-Left ANTIFA Terrorism to the U.S. Senate