Connect with us

Big League National Security

Trump Administration Will Deport 21 Saudi Cadets Following Jihadi Attack at Naval Air Station Pensacola

Saudi Muslim extremists were being trained at the naval facility in Florida.

Published

on

Attorney General Bill Barr announced on Monday that 21 Saudi Arabian cadets would be ejected from the United States following the “act of terrorism” at the Naval Air Station in Pensacola, FL.

Barr determined that the man who shot up the Naval Air Station last month was “motivated by Jihadist ideology.” He announced the findings at a press conference alongside FBI Deputy Director David Bowdich at the Department of Justice in Washington D.C.

The Attorney General confirmed that the 21 cadets who were being deported back to Saudi Arabia had child pornography or Jihadist and anti-American material on their computers. None of the men apparently had foreknowledge of the shooting, however.

Trending: Ex-Soviet Leader Gorbachev: US Capitol Riot “Planned in Advance, And It Is Clear by Whom”

National security adviser Robert O’Brien said the shooting clearly “showed that there had been errors in the way that we vetted” the foreign cadets. He said that the action to boot the 21 cadets is being done to “protect our service men and women,” but the practice of training foreign cadets at the Pensacola facility is likely to continue.

take our poll - story continues below

Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense?

  • VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The suspect for the terrorist shooting is 21-year-old Mohammed Alshamrani, who served as a 2nd LT in the Royal Saudi Air Force. He allegedly murdered three U.S. sailors in cold blood and injured others before a sheriff’s deputy was finally able to intervene and kill the shooter before he could continue his rampage.

Alshamrani’s alleged case has caused many to question the “special relationship” between the U.S. and Saudi Arabia, which is an Islamic dictatorship that operates under strict Sharia law and has one of the worst human rights’ records of any country in the world.

Big League Politics reported on the terror attack in December:

The murderer responsible for gunning down 3 people and wounding seven others at Naval Air Station Pensacola was identified as Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani.

He is a Saudi national and a member of the Saudi Arabian military who was residing in the U.S. for aviation training…

Congressman Matt Gaetz immediately responded to this shooting by offering up an alternative to the current screening process that involves the entry of foreigners into the United States and who train at bases throughout the country…

America needs to get both its migration and defense policies in order. On the first front, mass migration is undermining the institutional framework of the U.S. and making it gradually appear like a failed state.

Perhaps the U.S. should actually embrace the ethos of America first and actually stop training foreign armies on their shores.

Big League National Security

Locked and Loaded: Pentagon Grants Soldiers in DC Power to use Lethal Force

The National Guard have been authorized to use lethal force, if needed.

Published

on

Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy has authorized the twenty thousand National Guard members providing security around the U.S. Capitol to carry lethal weapons as Washington, D.C., braces for Inauguration Day.

On January 12, 2021, National Guardsmen were given authorization to be armed in support of the U.S. Capitol Police to protect the U.S. Capitol and individual members of Congress and their staff,” according to a statement from the D.C. National Guard, which is commanding Guard forces in the city, including units deployed from six other states, to provide security for President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration next week,” the DC National Guard revealed in a statement “This was requested by federal authorities and authorized by the Secretary of the Army.

The National Guard Bureau declined to specify what weapons troops would carry.

National Guard members are postured to meet the requirements of the supported civil authorities, up to and including protective equipment and being armed if necessary,” said the statement. “The public’s safety is our top priority.

take our poll - story continues below

Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense?

  • VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Gen. Daniel R. Hokanson, chief of the National Guard Bureau, told media members on Monday that a force of up to 15,000 will deploy to D.C. with all their issued equipment, including their individual weapons. So if the need arises, “they are close by and they are readily accessible.”

The Pentagon initially authorized up to six thousand two hundred Guard members from Maryland, Virginia, New York, New Jersey, Delaware and Pennsylvania to deploy to D.C. on federal status to maintain security through Inauguration Day.

The history of National Guard members being a part of the presidential inauguration dates back to the first inauguration of President George Washington in 1789.

 

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending