The globalist Koch political network headed by billionaire Charles Koch is waging a war to silence independent journalists on the Internet.
The nonsense Koch group Americans For Prosperity is lobbying Judiciary Committee members to “oppose any effort to use antitrust laws to break up America’s innovative tech companies,” circulating a petition under the disingenuous header “Government Shouldn’t Pick Winners and Losers on the Internet.”
Government already picks winners and losers on the Internet by allowing Silicon Valley to ban independent truth-tellers like Alex Jones, Milo, Laura Loomer, and Roger Stone and shadowban many good American patriots who simply want to share information about Deep State corruption that won’t get picked up by the mainstream media. Just ask Gab about how hard it is to build a competitor social media platform in this current monopolized landscape.
Big League Politics links were banned from Reddit after my investigative reporting series exposing how a recent employee of the George Soros-funded Atlantic Council, now a top Reddit executive, was leading a “Ban Out” effort to suppress the free speech of President Donald Trump’s supporters. In protest, some Reddit users now post screenshots of Big League Politics articles onto the Reddit platform.
Now, the Koch-funded Daily Caller is actually partnering with Facebook to censor its competitors on Mark Zuckerberg’s platform. The outlet, which received nearly a million dollars from the Charles Koch Foundation in 2017 through their “Daily Caller News Foundation” content machine, is one of the “fact checker” organs for Zuckerberg to determine whether news sites get their reach throttled down. That gives the Caller an opportunity to shadowban their competitor sites on the Right and wage censorship war against the America First writers who are openly despised by Caller management (Tucker Carlson is no longer affiliated with the Daily Caller in any way).
To give you a sense of the kind of people who are tasked with “fact checking” competitors, look at Daily Caller editor-in-chief Geoff Ingersoll’s disgusting rant against populist nationalist reporter Cassandra Fairbanks, whom Ingersoll accused of being a Russian puppet.
“Still better than eating Putin’s cock bacon for breakfast, you hapless harlot,” Ingersoll ranted at Fairbanks. “By the way, maybe cut down. You’re blowing up.”
With many of the New Right accounts from the 2016 election — including the loud and proud Pepe the Frog shitposters — now virtually banned from the Internet, the Kochs are clearly hoping that they can suppress anyone who strays from the 2-D Narrative and control the conservative movement with their establishment “Blue Check” aggregators, many of whom sprang to force-fed prominence after Trump’s election to disparage America First people and constantly virtue-signal to the mainstream media mob.
Fortunately, independent journalists are not taking this laying down.
Investigative journalist Laura Loomer filed a lawsuit Thursday against Twitter following her ban from the platform for comments about Muslim congresswoman Ilhan Omar of Minnesota.
Loomer is also suing the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), which reportedly“complained to Twitter” about Loomer’s work on the platform prior to her ban. Loomer, renowned for ambush video interviews of Democrat politicians, amassed more than 250,000 followers on Twitter. She was first suspended without clear explanation in the days leading up to the 2018 midterm election, and later banned outright from the social media platform after the election in November during her efforts to expose voter fraud in Florida.
“Ilhan is pro Sharia Ilhan is pro- FGM Under Sharia homosexuals are oppressed & killed. Women are abused & forced to wear the hijab. Ilhan is anti Jewish,” Loomer tweeted, referring to forced genital mutilation (FGM). That tweet was cited as the reason for her ban.
Loomer and her company Illoominate Media are being represented by attorney Ronald Coleman of the New Jersey-based law firm Mandelbaum Salsburg. Loomer’s legal defense fund can be found at FreeLoomer.com.
Loomer’s lawsuit can be READ HERE.
- This is an action for breach of contract, tortious interference with an advantageous business relationship, restraint of trade in violation of Fla. Stat. § 542.18, civil conspiracy and violation of the Florida Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act, Fla. Stat. § 501.201, et seq. for which plaintiff seeks and is entitled to damages in excess of Fifteen Thousand Dollars ($15,000) exclusive of interest, special damages, costs or attorney fees.
- Plaintiff is a journalist and activist. In order to suppress plaintiff’s views regarding certain controversial political topics – in particular, the role of radical Islam and its proponents American public life and policy – defendants CAIR Florida, Inc. and CAIR Foundation, which have been established by the U.S. government and adjudicated as essentially American branches of the Mideast terrorist group Hamas, have acted in concert and conspired with defendant Twitter, Inc. (“Twitter”) to cause her to be banned, and prevented her from making a living through the use of, the majority of social media platforms.
- These include not only Twitter and the blog platform Medium.com, but also major payment processors PayPal.com and Venmo, ride-sharing systems Uber (including Uber Eats) and Lyft, crowdfunding website GoFundMe, online custom merchandise platform Teespring.
- Twitter claims that Ms. Loomer was banned because she violated Twitter’s Terms of Service (“TOS”). But, as set forth below, this claim is implausible, because the TOS provide essentially no substantive guidance to all but the most extreme users regarding whether they will or will not be censored on Twitter.
- The reason for this is that the TOS are not only vague but are applied with so selectively and in such bad faith that they are meaningless except for purposes of providing Twitter with a pretext for wrongful, bad faith conduct such as is alleged here.
- Moreover, innumerable Twitter users, ranging from little-known or anonymous users with a handful of followers to major media organizations, non-governmental human rights and social activist organizations and popular commentators and celebrities, have made the same statements as Ms. Loomer at various times – and in many cases, repeatedly – without adverse action by Twitter.
- This conduct by Twitter demonstrates that its pretext for banning Ms. Loomer – because her tweets violated the TOS – is false, and that Twitter’s ban on her as well as Twitter’s explanation of it were made in bad faith.
- In fact, there is little serious debate that the Twitter TOS are mere window-dressing, pretexts for employing censorship policies that are either arbitrary and capricious or, far more frequently, and in the facts set forth here, driven by ideology or in coordination with favored or commercially influential advocacy groups, or both.
- Rather than being the result of a TOS violation, Ms. Loomer’s ban from Twitter was, upon information and belief, proximately caused by defendants CAIR Florida, organization the Federal Bureau of Investigation has identified as the U.S. “face” of the Mideast terrorist group Hamas, and CAIR National (collectively, “CAIR” or “CAIR / Hamas”), which on information and belief acted in concert with Twitter to procure her elimination as a voice in opposition to them and their favored politicians and causes.
- As alleged further herein, the TOS are merely a pretext to place a “progressive” and positive gloss on Twitter’s bad faith, unjustified and unprivileged elimination of plaintiffs’ predominant publishing and fundraising platform, in concert with and at the behest of CAIR Florida and CAIR National, acting with or on behalf of their affiliate Hamas and their financial sponsor the Kingdom of Qatar and, on information, other parties not presently known to plaintiff, thereby effectively silencing Ms. Loomer, eliminating a vigorous and courageous journalistic and investigatory adversary from the public square, enabling defendants to benefit unfairly thereby and causing Ms. Loomer and Illoominate the harm set forth herein”….
Loomer’s February protest at Twitter’s New York City headquarters, where she handcuffed herself to the front door, resulted in Loomer trending #1 on Twitter despite being banned.
— Big League Politics (@bigleaguepol) November 29, 2018
Joe Biden Nominates Liberal Activist Neera Tanden as Director of Office of Management and Budget; “Zero Chance of Being Confirmed”
Tanden is a controversial Democrat.
Democratic candidate Joe Biden announced his nomination of Center for American Progress President and controversial Democrat Neera Tanden as Director of the Office of Management and Budget. Biden is yet to be certified as the rightful president-elect pending the outcome of litigation challenging the results in swing states, but this hasn’t prevented him from making personnel decisions.
Tanden, who is somewhat known as a Twitter personality, is a controversial figure in Democratic and progressive circles. She regularly used her position of influence in the Democratic establishment to attack Bernie Sanders during his 2016 and 2020 campaigns,
Tanden also became a target of ire for an incident in which she revealed the identity of an individual who was allegedly sexually harassed at the Center for American Progress.
However, it appears that Tanden’s confirmation as the Director of OMB, is doubtful. Drew Brandewie, a staffer of veteran Republican Senator John Cornyn, described the establishment liberal figure as having “zero chance of being confirmed” in a Sunday tweet.
— Drew Brandewie (@DBrandewie) November 30, 2020
Liberals went ballistic at the notion Tanden wouldn’t be approved by a Republican Senate majority after spending her career maligning the figures whose votes she would require.
In fairness to Tanden, the Senate Republicans are terrible, low-quality people.
— Jeremy Rosenberg (@JeremyR1992) November 30, 2020
Tanden was an essential figure in pioneering the ‘resistance’ branding of establishment Democrats during Trump’s first term.
Neera Tanden was the first to notice that the DC liberal establishment could rehabilitate itself after the humiliation of 2016 by appropriating the iconography and rhetoric of "Resistance" — one of the most cynical branding ploys in recent memory pic.twitter.com/NuMuK92pJI
— Michael Tracey (@mtracey) November 30, 2020
Tanden appears to have deleted more than a thousand tweets on her personal Twitter account over the weekend, possibly attempting to clean any mines that could arise in potential Senate confirmation hearings.
— KC Johnson (@kcjohnson9) November 30, 2020
Culture4 days ago
HMM: Michelle Obama was Desperate Not to be Photographed in a Bikini as First Lady
Campaign 20204 days ago
President Donald Trump to Hold “Tremendous” MAGA Rally in Georgia for GOP Senators
Big League Wellness3 days ago
New Study Shows 84 Percent Decrease in Hospitalization Rates for COVID-19 Patients Treated with Hydroxychloroquine
Congress3 days ago
‘Let Them Be Free!’: Marjorie Taylor Greene Urges Trump to Pardon Edward Snowden and Julian Assange for Exposing ‘the Crimes of Barack Obama and the Deep State’
States3 days ago
Illicit $25 Million Dominion Deal Set Up in Michigan by Former Democrat ‘Voter Protection’ Czar is Listed as Evidence in Kraken Lawsuit
Big League Wellness2 days ago
Los Angeles Enacts Full Coronavirus Lockdown for Three Weeks
Politics3 days ago
MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: James Mattis Bashes ‘America First’ as He Takes $$$ From Pro-China Lobbyists
Campaign 20203 days ago
Nevada Whistleblower Exposes Astronomical Spike of Voter Registrations with Invalid Data in Swing County Prior to Election