Along with Gillum, anti-gun activist and living meme David Hogg is attending the university as a student.
A list of both resident and visiting fellows for the 2019 Spring term show mostly Democrat, and left-wing politicians, with only two being Republicans. And of the two Republicans, they are well known for being moderate.
One thread that connects most of the lost below is that they’ve been rejected by voters just like Gillum, including Never Trumper Barbara Comstock.
The resident fellows are:
- Barbara Comstock–U.S. Representative (Republican, Virginia) (2015-2019)
- Carlos Curbelo–U.S. Representative (Republican, Florida) (2015-2019)
- Andrew Gillum–Mayor of Tallahassee (2014-2018)
- Aisha Moodie-Mills–President and CEO of Victory Fund and Victory Institute (2015-2017)
- Catherine Russell–U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for Global Women’s Issues (2013-2017)
- Michael Zeldin–CNN Legal analyst and former U.S. Department of Justice official
The visiting fellows are:
- Gary Cohn–Director of the National Economic Council (2017-2018)
- Heidi Heitkamp–U.S. Senator (D-North Dakota) (2013-2019)
- Mitch Landrieu–Mayor of New Orleans (2010-2018), returning visiting fellow
- Michael Nutter–Mayor of Philadelphia (2007-2016), returning visiting fellow
According to Harvard, these individuals are meant to inspire students towards public service, listing a number of left-wing initiatives as their forte.
“These individuals bring a combination of political and advocacy experience to address issues such as electoral politics, the economy, climate change, women’s rights, LGBTQ+ advocacy, and voting rights.”
This move is further cementing Harvard as a left-wing echo chamber, like most Universities in the United States.
That is showcased by Hogg’s admission, considering he has an SAT score of 1270, which is below the average score at the University. Hogg had previously participated in a panel at the University prior to being admitted.
Gillum was largely unknown in the national spotlight until his run against DeSantis last year. Gillum was a favorite to win with endorsements from everyone from former President Barack Obama to the Communist Party USA.
Now, even with his loss, Harvard is providing him work and residency on their campus.
Bypass Tech Censorship!
Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!
Join the conversation!
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.