Connect with us

Border Security

Illegal Charged After Attempting to Lure Underage Girls into His Car

Yet another preventable crime.

Published

on

An illegal alien from Honduras living in Pennsylvania was arrested after he allegedly exposed himself and attempted to lure two underage girls into his vehicle, according to police.

“Police arrested 25-year-old Eudy Najera-Arita on Monday night after a patrol officer recognized the vehicle he was driving as the same car wanted in connection with two attempted lurings,” said an ABC6 report.

The first alleged victim was an 11-year-old girl who flew from Najera-Arita and called police. The second, hours later, was a 16-year-old girl who did the same. Both girls gave a matching description of the vehicle – a “dark gray, silver or blue sedan with tinted windows.”

Trending: Tennessee’s Marsha Blackburn Calls on Ilhan Omar to Resign After Minnesota Democrat Calls to “Dismantle” U.S. “System of Oppression”

The second alleged victim told police that Najera-Arita had his genitals exposed and was touching himself.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

After his arrest, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) placed a detainer on him. He will be deported to his native Honduras after his criminal proceedings are finished.

Najera-Arita reportedly claimed he was innocent through a court reported during his arraignment.

The alleged crime by a man who should not have been allowed to reside in the United States in the first place comes amid tension in Washington, D.C. over border security. While President Donald J. Trump has fought to secure the border, both parties have fought him.

Big League Politics reported:

As illegal border crossings surge, Democrats blocked a meaningful amount of wall funding in the 2019 federal budget. President Donald J. Trump declared a National Emergency to address the issue, with plans to diver Department of Defense funding for the project, for which several heavily-blue states immediately sued his administration.

In addition to failing to deliver wall funding during 2017 and 2018, 12 Republican Senators voted against the president’s emergency wall funding, including Sens. Mitt Romney (R-Utah), Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), and Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska).


Follow Peter D’Abrosca on Twitter: @pdabrosca

Like Peter D’Abrosca on Facebook: facebook.com/peterdabrosca

Preorder Peter D’Abrosca’s Book: Enemies: The Press vs. The American People”

Border Security

President Trump Preparing New Executive Order to Rescind DACA Amnesty After SCOTUS Decision

SCOTUS threw out the last one on procedural grounds.

Published

on

White House sources have indicated that President Donald Trump is planning on signing a new executive order to terminate President Obama’s DACA amnesty program this week.

The Supreme Court had thrown out an earlier executive order to terminate the program in a court ruling last month, terminating the federal drive to enforce American immigration laws on supposed procedural inadequacies.

White House chief of staff Mark Meadows suggested that the President would soon sign a new executive order to terminate the amnesty program, while speaking on Fox and Friends on Monday morning. “Starting this week, you’ll see executive orders, you’ll see business that actually goes forward from the Oval Office when Congress doesn’t act.

The President has spoken openly of his intention to terminate DACA a second time after the Supreme Court’s arbitrary decision. The court’s ruling had established that the President has complete authority to terminate the amnesty for a selected population of almost a million illegal immigrants, expanded by President Obama without congressional approval in 2014.

The court’s own ruling will likely prevent the judicial branch from overthrowing a second DACA termination executive order, having admitted that the federal government has every right to terminate the program that was implemented on a whim.

Liberal billionaire oligarchs such as George Soros and Charles Koch continue to fund an influence campaign to maintain the amnesty order, hoping to secure a status quo of open borders and weak immigration laws with the hopes of delivering a broad pool of affordable labor for large businesses and the American elite.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending