Actor Jussie Smollett, who was allegedly beaten, tied up with a rope around his neck, and covered in bleach during an alleged late-night attack in Chicago, hired a “crisis manager” to deal with media fallout while his “case” goes unsolved.
“Jussie Smollett’s crisis manager defended the ‘Empire’ actor on Tuesday, saying police have found his account of an alleged attack and possible hate crime to be ‘consistent and credible’ — after detectives said redacted phone records meant to corroborate his story were ‘insufficient,” said a Tuesday Fox News story.
Oh yeah – that’s another part of this story. Smollett refuses to turn over complete phone records to authorities despite the fact that he said he was on the phone with his manager when the attack occurred, and that his manager heard part of the attack.
Smollett is now on defense after weeks of investigation have proven none of his allegations. Police said they viewed hundred of hours of surveillance from the area of the alleged crime, but have not been able to identify any suspects.
Even some of Smollett’s own neighbors are not buying the story.
Big League Politics reported:
One of “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett’s neighbors says he doesn’t believe the Hollywood star was attacked in the manner he claims, according to a Monday morning report.
“I don’t believe it happened the way he said it did,” Agin Muhammad, who lives in the same upscale area of Chicago as Smollett, told New York Post.
“I’ve been in this neighborhood five years. I don’t believe it, not around here … Half the people are gay and the other half are black” Muhammad continued.
Another man who is familiar with the neighborhood told the post that he flat out does not believe the attack happened at all. He would not give The Post his name, but reportedly said the attack “doesn’t really make sense.”
Still, Smollett’s “crisis manager” insists that his client was attacked.
“Jussie is the victim here, which has been stated by the Superintendent of Police. Jussie has voluntarily provided his phone records from within an hour of the attack and given multiple statements to police. Chicago PD has repeatedly informed us that they find Jussie’s account of what happened that night consistent and credible. Superintendent Johnson has been clear from Day 1 that Jussie is a victim,” Chris Bastardi told Fox News.
Chicago police have vowed to hold Smollett accountable if his story turns out to be a farce.
Follow Peter D’Abrosca on Twitter: @pdabrosca
Like Peter D’Abrosca on Facebook: facebook.com/peterdabrosca
‘Ghostbusters’ Director Blames Hillary Clinton’s Unpopularity for Failure of All-Female Franchise Reboot
Maybe your movie just stunk, dude.
Nearly four years later, the all-female reboot of ‘Ghostbusters’ is now remembered as one of the worst atrocities in the history of cinema, and director Paul Feig is blaming anti-Hillary Clinton backlash for its failure.
“I think some really brilliant author … needs to write a book about 2016 and how intertwined we were with Hillary [Clinton] and the anti-Hillary movement,” Feig said while appearing on SiriusXM radio last week.
“Everyone was at a boiling point. I don’t know if it was having an African American president for eight years that teed them up, they were just ready to explode,” he added.
Feig is desperate to make excuses for his movie’s failure, rather than take personal responsibility for creating one of the worst movies in film history.
“It’s crazy how people got nuts about women trying to be in power or be in positions they weren’t normally in,” Feig said. “It was an ugly, ugly year.”
The fake news media has been pushing the line that sexism doomed the movie since its historic failure at the box office during its summer 2016 release. However, ‘Ghostbusters’ creator Ivan Reitman believes that it was nostalgia that caused the backlash, not sexism. Viewers did not want to watch a ‘Ghostbusters’ reboot that was seemingly blasphemous to the original.
“I think there’s way too much talk about gender [when it comes to this film],” Reitman said during an interview with Mashable. “I think that many of the people who were complaining were actually lovers of the [original] movie, not haters of women.”
Feig refuses to admit that his creation was so horrendous and even hopes to release a grueling 3.5 hour directors’ cut of the flick despite the fact that nobody wants to see it.
— Paul Feig (@paulfeig) May 21, 2020
Because the movie was such a massive bomb, the cast has been scrapped and replaced with a new cast for the upcoming re-boot “Ghostbusters: Afterlife.” The initial trailer was released last year to rave reviews.
It can be seen here:
Actress Leslie Jones, who starred in the failed all-female reboot, whined about the new movie that is set for theaters in 2021 for completely sweeping her movie under the rug. Similar to her director, she blamed Trump because everyone hated her awful movie.
So insulting. Like fuck us. We dint count. It’s like something trump would do. (Trump voice)”Gonna redo ghostbusteeeeers, better with men, will be huge. Those women ain’t ghostbusteeeeers” ugh so annoying. Such a dick move. And I don’t give fuck I’m saying something!!
— Leslie Jones 🦋 (@Lesdoggg) January 19, 2019
Feig and Jones, in true liberal fashion, have refused to own up to their own failures. They will continue to create scapegoats instead of admitting the obvious about their horrendous movie that failed spectacularly in its feminist agenda of female empowerment.
Violent Left3 days ago
IT’S A START: Portland Rioter Arrested With Pipe Bomb Materials, Will Face Federal Charges
Deplorables3 days ago
STALKERS: Black Lives Matter Returns to Home of St. Louis Couple After Armed Confrontation
Sex Crime2 days ago
REPORT: Epstein Associate Ghislane Maxwell Possesses “Stash of Pedophile Sex Tapes”
Videos2 days ago
SHOCK VIDEO: Father Gunned Down in Drive-By Shooting Next to 6-Year-Old Daughter in NYC Streets
News1 day ago
Tennessee’s Marsha Blackburn Calls on Ilhan Omar to Resign After Minnesota Democrat Calls to “Dismantle” U.S. “System of Oppression”
Deep State2 days ago
General Michael Flynn and Friends Show Their Support for QAnon Movement on Independence Day
Sex Crime2 days ago
Former Reddit CEO Ellen Pao “Knew About” Ghislane Maxwell’s Sex Trafficking Activities in 2011
Violent Left3 days ago
WATCH: Father of Eight Year Old Girl Killed by Black Lives Matter Rioters Rips Movement’s Hypocrisy