Democrat candidate for Governor in Florida Andrew Gillum attended an elite training school for left-wing activists, in which many attendees moved on to Soros-funded groups like Black Lives Matter, MoveOn.org, and Media Matters for America, as first reported by Breitbart News.
The Rockwood Leadership Institute in Oakland, California has an impressive list of alumnus along with Gillum, who attended in 2012. Here is just a sample of graduates:
- Linda Sarsour is listed on the Rockwood Institutes own website. She is a radical left-wing activist who helped organize the anti-Trump Women’s March. Sarsour claims to practice Sharia Law.
- Eric Rodriguez is the vice president the National Council of La Raza, which translates to “the race.” La Raza has a pro-open borders agenda, and his financed by George Soros.
- Matthew Butler is the former CEO and president of Media Matters for America, the anti-conservative media group founded by David Block, which receives heavy funding from George Soros.
- Ilya Sheyman is the executive of MoveOn.org, a radical left-wing group founded in the wake of former President Bill Clinton’s impeachment, which receives much of their funding from George Soros.
- Alicia Garza is the co-founder of the anti-police Black Lives Matter movement.
- Denise Collazo works for the radical group, PICO Network, which is pushing to give citizenship to 11.3 illegal immigrants.
- Mary Anne Hitt works for the radical environmentalist group Sierra Club.
- Nan Aron is the founder and president of the Soros-funded Alliance for Justice.
With all these connections to George Soros through this one training school, it shouldn’t be surprising that Gillum has received hundreds of thousands of dollars from the billionaire left-wing financier.
Big League Politics has been extensively tracking Gillum in his race for the Governor’s Mansion in Florida against Republican Rep. Ron DeSantis.
Gillum has faced a number of scandals in recent weeks. He was forced to fire a campaign staffer after he was exposed calling Florida “Dumbf***istan,” and making Tweets calling on Donald Trump to be executed, as first reported by Big League Politics.
The Cuban-Americans were largely opposed to Gillum as they perceive him as a socialist, or communist.
These events are likely responsible for Gillum’s sharp decline in poll numbers. He went from being the likely candidate to the race being neck-and-neck.
Florida voters will decide between Gillum and DeSantis on November 6th.
TROLLED: Pelosi For Prison Banner Flown Over Her San Francisco District
It calls for Pelosi to be locked up for her “crimes against America.”
Liberals in San Francisco were immediately triggered Thursday morning by the sight of an impossible-to-miss 25-foot by 80-foot “Pelosi for Prison” banner flying in the spy upon the left-wing stronghold.
Her lawlessness, ignorance and corruption have gone on for too long!
— DeAnna for Congress🇺🇸vs Nancy (@DeAnna4Congress) February 6, 2020
The banner, paid for by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s Republican opponent, DeAnna Lorraine, directs those who see it to a petition, located at PelosiForPrison.co, which calls for Pelosi to be jailed for her “crimes against America.” With the banner coming just a day after President Donald Trump’s acquittal in the Pelosi-driven impeachment hearings, it is a sign that some conservatives are moving off of the defensive, and instead focusing on offensive attacks against left-wing figures like Pelosi.
Speaking with Big League Politics, Lorraine states that the banner was a part of her plan to expose Pelosi’s record while in the Congress, along with her “egregious crimes against America.”
“I am running for Congress to clean out the corruption that is Nancy Pelosi. Instead of caring for the people of
San Francisco and advancing their issues on a national scale, she spends her time conducting asinine
impeachments and investigations that amount to absolutely nothing” said DeAnna. “It’s past time we start
hitting her hard on her record of poor leadership and egregious crimes against America, and I look very much
forward to retiring her in November.”
This banner definitely gets that message across, and surely has Nancy Pelosi shaking with rage.
White House4 days ago
President Trump Contemplates Ditching the GOP, Starting New ‘Patriot Party’ to Put America First
Big League Economics4 days ago
Trucking Industry Leaders Expect Biden’s Policies to Crush Small Trucking Companies
Politics4 days ago
ENOUGH ALREADY: QAnon Hucksters Now Claim Biden Will Execute ‘The Plan’
The Swamp21 hours ago
Democrats Move to Ban Trump Supporters From Joining the Military and Holding Federal Jobs
White House3 days ago
Biden White House Makes YouTube Upload of Inaugural Speech ‘Unlisted’ After Being Flooded With Dislikes
Big League Guns4 days ago
Texas Governor Abbott Wants Texas to Be a “Second Amendment Sanctuary”
Big League Wellness2 days ago
Biden Nullifies Trump Executive Order Issued to Reduce Prices of Insulin and Epinephrine
Congress3 days ago
115 House Republicans Sign Onto Effort to Remove Neocon Liz Cheney as GOP Chair