Andrew Gillum Attended Soros-Funded Radicalization Center, Along With Linda Sarsour
Democrat candidate for Governor in Florida Andrew Gillum attended an elite training school for left-wing activists, in which many attendees moved on to Soros-funded groups like Black Lives Matter, MoveOn.org, and Media Matters for America, as first reported by Breitbart News.
The Rockwood Leadership Institute in Oakland, California has an impressive list of alumnus along with Gillum, who attended in 2012. Here is just a sample of graduates:
- Linda Sarsour is listed on the Rockwood Institutes own website. She is a radical left-wing activist who helped organize the anti-Trump Women’s March. Sarsour claims to practice Sharia Law.
- Eric Rodriguez is the vice president the National Council of La Raza, which translates to “the race.” La Raza has a pro-open borders agenda, and his financed by George Soros.
- Matthew Butler is the former CEO and president of Media Matters for America, the anti-conservative media group founded by David Block, which receives heavy funding from George Soros.
- Ilya Sheyman is the executive of MoveOn.org, a radical left-wing group founded in the wake of former President Bill Clinton’s impeachment, which receives much of their funding from George Soros.
- Alicia Garza is the co-founder of the anti-police Black Lives Matter movement.
- Denise Collazo works for the radical group, PICO Network, which is pushing to give citizenship to 11.3 illegal immigrants.
- Mary Anne Hitt works for the radical environmentalist group Sierra Club.
- Nan Aron is the founder and president of the Soros-funded Alliance for Justice.
With all these connections to George Soros through this one training school, it shouldn’t be surprising that Gillum has received hundreds of thousands of dollars from the billionaire left-wing financier.
Big League Politics has been extensively tracking Gillum in his race for the Governor’s Mansion in Florida against Republican Rep. Ron DeSantis.
Gillum has faced a number of scandals in recent weeks. He was forced to fire a campaign staffer after he was exposed calling Florida “Dumbf***istan,” and making Tweets calling on Donald Trump to be executed, as first reported by Big League Politics.
In response, he has been confronted by Florida residents, including at two recent events where Cuban-Americans led protests.
The Cuban-Americans were largely opposed to Gillum as they perceive him as a socialist, or communist.
These events are likely responsible for Gillum’s sharp decline in poll numbers. He went from being the likely candidate to the race being neck-and-neck.
Florida voters will decide between Gillum and DeSantis on November 6th.